+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fate

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Fate

Do you control your destiny?... or does the hands of fate control you?

I used to believe that destiny was completely in my hands until I went crazy, atheistic and irresponsible. I was getting lousy grades in college and became insane. I was nowhere near being an architect.

I called a psychic and she correctly predicted what would happen to me like she was reading my life in future tense.

Fate had it that I would be better with anti psychotic pills, make more money, perhaps have a family and there would be more abuse.

I now know of surrendering to a higher power... and I can't handle life alone. Everybody knows the serenity prayer and know fate does deal justly with people. What goes around comes around. I'm now in retail and am happy with it.

Fate does not control me completely but my actions do have repercussions so that life is not a complete mystery. I get my comeuppances and get to blow down and batten the sails of the arrogant for everybody gets their just desserts. Deal the hand that fate drops you and lay your hand on the table.

Now I take account for the life I've led since that what is taught in the Bible and still don't completely know if I'm on the right path in life but I can't complain.

What's your two cents? Thanks for reading.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fate

Fate does not control me completely but my actions do have repercussions so that life is not a complete mystery. I get my comeuppances and get to blow down and batten the sails of the arrogant for everybody gets their just desserts. Deal the hand that fate drops you and lay your hand on the table
    well then...my fate controls me my life cuz when i meet my very first GF it changed my life and i think were destined to meet....in such purpose...well i used to think like that now...>>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

3. The Following User Says Thank You to receiverofhell For This Useful Post:

desxms (Feb 28, 2009)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i think theres a balance to fate,
    fate can control most of your destiny but you have to have a hand to change the direction in which it takes you. Its karma really each desicion you make turns your destiny in another direction and those desicions have different paths and consequences to your fate.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 01, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

i think theres a balance to fate,
    fate can control most of your destiny but you have to have a hand to change the direction in which it takes you. Its karma really each desicion you make turns your destiny in another direction and those desicions have different paths and consequences to your fate.
    your right bout that clover first your ...fate controls but you can actually control it by doing something else in your fate..>>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post

I used to believe that destiny was completely in my hands until I went crazy, atheistic and irresponsible. I was getting lousy grades in college and became insane. I was nowhere near being an architect.
    wow. I can control my own fate. Sometimes I need people to help me out when i'm stuck. And, I just walk on a straight line with out tripping.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 03, 2009)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Well i believe in both sometimes Fate does need a helping hand because the outcome of any decision you make is Fate. So i guess it is more like a tree with branches so on decision can lead to a different outcome. But this is just me and my opinion.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 03, 2009)

Newbie zefielyn is off to a good start
    Thanks

Phoenix and desxms both raise valid points. It's hard to differentiate between 'Fate' and free will. A good instance of this would be if someone wanted to become a physician, or was 'Fated' to do so. That doesn't negate the need for studying and applying to medical school. Once accepted, you could either see it as 'Fate' or choosing your fate by hard work that got you there.
    However, I feel that anyone who states they can wholly control their destiny hasn't lived long enough yet.
    "So take a piece, but not too much."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zefielyn For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 04, 2009)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe that I control fate, nor that fate controls me. I believe I work as both a transmitter and a receiver in the universe. I believe in attracting things to my life via the frequencies I put out in thought. What becomes out of my control, is not my fate... so much as it is my negative thinking.

I also believe in uncertainty. That the universe my have an undesirable way of giving to you what you want."Blessings in disguise" . Or a seemingly pleasant way of giving you trouble. Which is why there is no question how what feels so good, is often so bad for us.

I believe, I could have more control over my fate If I were more careful about what I believed in. On how much of my energy and thought is put toward my success. The more successful I become. But If I focus on failure or even worry about failing... I will fail. If I focus on what I DON'T want... I will still get it, just because that's where my focus lays. Unfortunately most human minds are to feeble to have such accuracy in controlling our thoughts. But any efforts made toward really focusing on positivity, and success, will likely prove beneficial.

With all this said. I do have a higher power. And I know... no matter how much quantum physics, or the law of attraction comes into play. That we aren't MEANT to understand everything that happens to us or why it happens. Only that there is a reason.
    ... Not Ever Again...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 04, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast