+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fav. ice cream flavor

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Fav. ice cream flavor

another food thread.i went to an ice cream parlor and i realised that there different varieties in ice cream flavors today so i was wondering what is you favorite flavor of ice cream and what do like with you ice cream. please don't not answer the questions with one words to prevent spamming in the threads.

i love all ice cream. my favourite ice cream out of all the flavours i have tried i would have to say is rolo ice cream then cookie dough. i am not a big fan of chocolate ice cream but... the peices of rolos in the ice cream is just great.

i love to eat waffles with my ice cream if possible and i like to put maple syrup on top. have u guys ever tried baked Alaska or fried ice cream?

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fav. ice cream flavor

Tried fried ice cream I believe... don't remember the taste though.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
    World Class Chocolate from Baskin Robbins.
    I just love that flavor of chocolate. It's the perfect balance of light and dark for me.
    I do happen to also like chocolate+cakebatter turned into a shake from ColdStones.
    Such a sweet and light treat. It's like eating a light chocolate cake, except as a shake. Mmmmmm~! :3

...I'm a very traditional-in-flavor ice cream lover.
    I don't go beyond most of the classics... I DO go beyond them, but I don't prefer the complex tastes in my ice cream. I like 'em simple.

... I've tried things like Rosewater ice cream and such... O_o I just wonder "Why?" but I suppose the answer is "Why not?" ... :|

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

vanilla. and Rainbow sorbet.
    Screw vanilla, theres nothing better than the rainbow. i eat like five scoops of that.mmm

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay... i prefer to go back to the basis on this one...

Vanilla!!!

what i like about vanilla is you can take a pint of it, buy a small amount of fruit and there you have it... a real fruit ice cream. bite off the fruit then eat the ice cream... yum!!!

but then again, there's no beating the subtle and mellow taste of simple vanilla alone in it's pure, white, and heavenly form.

^^,
    yum yum. vanilla forever!!!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav. ice cream flavor...hmm let me think first...

ahhhaa i know i like vanilla...oh wait.. i like chocolate flavor...no wait..

ahhh!i don't know because i love both of them...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess my favorite flavor would be Quarterback crunch from Baskin Robbins!

it's got Crunch-type chocolate and caramel! can't go wrong~

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite ice cream flavor would be cookies and cream! I LOVE cookies and cream. It's like the god of ice cream! lol j/k. I also like coffee crumble with a lot of almonds. Ice cream from scoopery or anywhere would be fine for me!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite ice cream flavor would be cookies and cream! I LOVE cookies and cream. It's like the god of ice cream! lol j/k. I also like coffee crumble with a lot of almonds. Ice cream from scoopery or anywhere would be fine for me!
    Hey it just sounds to the locals in my country...
    I prefer my fave ice cream would possibly be:
    [thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking]
    it is..........
    MANGO,COOKIES AND CREAM + CHOCOLATE flavors would go in the end of the taste buds...
    HEHEHE
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast