+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Book

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Book

Let's see there are tons of books I have read but out of all of them, there a few that stick out in my mind.

The first would have to be "The Merlin Effect" by T.A. Barron, I read this book when I was in fourth grade, it was such a grand book. The way it was written was just fantastic and the detail was amazing...I could picture everything in my mind so clearly.

The second is actually a series of books and all three books are: "Tithe", "Valiant", and "Ironside" by Holly Black. Very awesome series of books, very great storyline...just everything about it was just wonderful. The characters were memorable and words were very colorful.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone of you read the book "The Alchemist"?

I've haeard it for so many times that I got curious about it.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite book is The Crystal Shard by R.A. Salvatore. It took me a week and a half to read. It had 300+ pages.(I'm a fast reader!)

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite book: ¨rich dad poor dad¨ by robert kiyosaki. i finished that book within a week and i repeated it for 4 or 5 times... just learn how to become rich in a different way.... thats a great book. you guys should take a look on it. maybe we can achieve more or better than him.

- have a nice day -
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be Dreamcatcher by stephen king. Oh course pretty much any book stephen king writes is pretty good.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Trenzer is off to a good start Trenzer's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite book would have to be one I read quite recently. It is called "The Highwayman" by R.A. Salvatore. Perhaps one of the greatest books I read. I am currently reading a book that follows up the book. It is called, "The Ancient" It is slowly reaching the point of "The Highwayman"

Why I like these books you may ask? Well, it's mainly because R.A. Salvatore tends to decribe things so well and it gives me a really good visual of the story. On top of that, the fight scenes sometimes tend to get very descriptive. ^_^

Beauty exists so that someone can tarnish it... Love exists to be lost...
    Innocence exists to be stolen... Souls exist to be corrupted...

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would have to say the Broken Sky series. It was a great book series. I remember the characters looking very anime styled. Chris Wooding did a really good job with this series. I wasn't a fan of his Endgame book series but Broken Sky is great.

Also I would suggest picking up the Inheritence series. Eragon and Eldest were really good. I can't wait for Brisingr. Kinda happy yet dissapointed at the same time that the series will be four books now, but it just means more to read, just longer for them to come out.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my favourite book must be "The Silmarillion" by John Ronald Ruel Tolkien. It's great, it's written in a wonderful, beautiful, old fashioned way, it's about elves, it has fights and odd creatures and even a little doze of love. I really love this book, even though it's quite hard to read because of the difficult language.

I read a completely different book not long ago. It was a game book. Something like what Legend had in the fanfic section here. It's called "Howl of the Werewolf" by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone and is one of these books It's really fun to read them. I think I'll change my games for these books (since I can't find a game I'd like)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast