+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Book

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Book

my Favorite book and the one i love is Harry Potter ... this book and this story very brilliant story .... if read it or watch it for me the same and the story very great story and when the story include magic and strange stuff and good work ... that is the great story and the most important thing that the characters like:
    Ron ... the coward and the stupid one
    Harmony (i don't now if this is the right writ) ..... she is the intelligence one
    Harry ... he is the soft and the handsome and the cool and the hero of the story *blush* .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say where the red fern grows is my favorite book of all time.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I have many favorite books like Harry Potter Series ,Lord Of The Rings and a lot of those books that speak about color therapy and analyzing characteristics and similar stuff just as a hobby to know more ...
    Great book choice you reminded me of lord of the rings, how could i forget the triliogy however i enjoyed the hobbit tales of Billbow Bagins more so than any other of the books hehe

Newbie EggKnobble is off to a good start
    Thanks

Darn i dont read that much often i have to admit
    But if i read some books it has to be a serie that speak.

The Harry Potter books very good i have to say i had hope on the other ending (i am evil xD)
    The Lord of the Rings show but the Hobbit also.

The normal books that i like to read are "Kruistocht in spijkerbroek" (its a dutch book translated: Crusade in Jeans) and "Spijt" (translated: something like "Im sorry") Dont ask for the summary xD cause i don't know how to do that in English)

Cheers,
    Eggy

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

this is interesting since i read a lot and the choices are endless
    1. the lord of the rings: mainly because it spawned a whole new language
    2. harry potter since i am into fantasy books and the story is good
    3. pride and predjudice since this is a classic and uncomparable the plot and the story is beautiful
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, there is one book that i read in the video game TES IV: Oblivion.

It was entitled "The Armorer's Challenge" or something like that.

it was basically how it sounds. two armorer's against eachother, and one becomes really arrogant and flashy with his design, while the other studies the land the armor will be used in and uses intellegence, simplicity, and efficiency over flashiness and pride.

it definately gives a good lesson to study, eh?
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite book of all time is called Causing Havoc by Lori Foster. I like it because its not purely romance and it has an awesome plot to it. It took me five hours to read it all. But i still read it all the time just becuase its that good.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

there is one book that I have read recently called "the god sword" sounds like its about religon right? nope ^.^ its about how there is a cave and its driping with blood! heheheheh oh ya forgot to say HARRY POTTER!!!!! yay ^.^
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast