+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Candy [MUST say WHY]

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Candy [MUST say WHY]

Wow, for the longest time i liked "wachamacalits" it was a candy bar made by Hersheys i think, and it had a great taste to it, and i got fat off of them, now i just chew a lot of gum lol. and Im not much of a candy person any more now I like food, Hot food, alike mozzarella sticks and sandwiches and ramen! But candy will always be there for me when i get back on a candy craving!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. MMMMmmmm. I LOVE Reeses. My mouth is watering just thinking about the chocolate, peanut-buttery goodness...
    WOW! this is my kinda topic! (for my name aint "Candi") lol
    yeah reese is pretty good!..i like peaut butter ,sso i give it 3 stars but what's even better than reese peanut butter cups ,are the reeses pieces,that why u only taste the peanut butter in each peice! .there are so good,.they melt in your mouth..they are kinda like the newer version of RPBC! ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    My favorite candy in the whole world would have to be Skittles! I love there wonderful flavors. I can't go on another day with out meh skittles! ^^ But, i don't like the chocolate skittles... there pretty bad tasting!
    oh of course ,who could forget the unbeatable friuty skittles,every piece is filled with some much flavor,,ur mouth just waters with juice..i usullay put 3-4 in my mouth to blend the flavor to get odd but good friuty taste!
    -Skittles, taste the rainbow- ^.^ (the sour skittles are pretty good too)

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Now, I have searched this topic in many different ways, and the only thing I found was 'favorite japanese candy', but this thread is different. We're doing all the candies!

Now, I want everyone to explain what type (ANY TYPE AT ALL!) of candy do you absolutely love! And please, at least two or more details as to why you do like it...

Now, as for me, my favorite type that I can NOT live without is Lollipops! Why? Because one, they're easy to carry and you can bring them wherever you want, whenever you want to! It's so convienient! Two, they're SO many falvors to them! It's so hard for me to choose, and all of them are so good! I can never live without meh Lollipops! ^^

Now, I want to know what type, any type at all, of candy you like! So get to posting! ^^
    hmmm Lollipops!^_^ an old schooler! .i like just regular flavored pops ,the rainbow back!lol ..u can ususally get the big bags at wal-mart!^.- ..but sad they only last a day in my hands..-_-

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

wait does this include chocolate?
    Well, I did say any kind, right? So, yes, you can include chocolate if you want everyone...

hmmm Lollipops!^_^ an old schooler! .i like just regular flavored pops ,the rainbow back!lol ..u can ususally get the big bags at wal-mart!^.- ..but sad they only last a day in my hands..-_-
    Oh, heck yes! I always get the huge bag of them, and they're usually gone within a day too lol, I can never get enough of them! I've loved them for about three years in counting! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh dear, do you have an hour and a half?

Well let's see, i suppose illl do a top 5, starting with my favorite.

1. Nestle Crunch Bars: Oh my god, nothing beats a good crunch bar. Why? Because chocolate is tasty, and the little rice krispies certainly make it better. I dont know why, its just a more unique taste of chocolate.

2. Sour Patch Kids: The perfect combination of sweet little gummy children, with just the right amount of sour tastes. These would be my number one, but the sour crystals erode the enamel of my teeth and they hurt if i eat too many.

3. Starburst: These little candies i find to be incredibly tasty because of their size, tanginess, and their ability to taste good even when combined with the other flavors.

4. Butterfinger Crisps: Since the original butterfingers are tasty but just so hard to bite into, i found the appeal of a softer, more airy butterfinger to be ideal.

5. Airheads: For my love of sour things, i find that these little tape chewies to be one of the more natural sours. Well, there are only a few flavors which are sour without the use of the little sour sugar, (cherry orange strawberry and apple) and the aftertaste is even good!
    Why hello there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 09, 2008)

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Tic Tacs. They're cheap, tasty, and handy - they keep my breath fresh throughout the day.

Oh, and Reese's Pieces too. There are some things you like just because.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i dont think i mentioned my favotive candy by the way!XD! ^_____^
    its the HOt Tamales chewy candies..(from the makers of mike and ike) ..they are hot and spicy but when u finish chewying them they are sweet ..mmmhhh *mouths drools*
    im am addicted to that candy ..i eat at least one box a day..lol
    im on diet now so ..i got down to 5 a week ..^.^rofl

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

TWIX= favorite candy bar ever i buy one everytime i go to the store. i love how it all blends together and doesnt over do on the chocolate.

any sour candy= im a sour fanatic, ill eat anything that has sour on the bag, or is sour. I love it, while all my freinds cant really take it i live rubbing it in thier faces, because in the end it tastes the best from the sweet candy under the sourness.

P.S im not allowed cherry because im allergic to real, and artifical cherry flavorings....

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

100 grand chocolate since they make me feel rich when I say "Want a 100 grand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast