Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite drinks

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite drinks

I dont drink much, but i like Smirnoff Ice. If i drink alot my tummy starts to hurt. Not like throw up or anything, its just start to hurt. So if im going to clubs i dont drink much 2 bottles is the max for me.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh boy.....where to start....sike......I am just fooling around
    My favorite straight drink would be straight up vodka with no of those artificial flavors...but that is probably because I am Russian
    and my favorite mixed drink would definitely be White Russian.....lol....the reason once again is quite obvious
    and the number one drink that I hate is brandy....yuck....that is so nasty in my opinion
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

White wine is nice, but only if you get a good year. When I am in the mood just for a drink, though, I take whiskey straight from the bottle. No additions, they just water it down. Always start a round of drinking with three shots and then go from there.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be mead or blackberry wine, though I don't drink much due to:a) alcaholism runs in the family, b) I can't get by the alcoholic burn (don't want to really do to a). Mead, for those who don't know, is made from fermented honey and has the consistency of wine. I used to buy a bottle when I went to Starwood. It lasted the rest of the year.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom says since I don't like coffee, I won't like beer or alcohol.
    But it would be hard to choose.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried many drinks though I've never gone out drinking. Think wisely before you really start. It could have tremendous consequences on your life if it gets out of hand.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Gren's a beer girl all the way...nothing beats a chocolate stout or a good vanilla porter. Really any kind of good beer will do, although I'm not a huge fan of IPAs. If someone else is buying or if it's open bar, I like a strong White Russian. Hmm, that sounds kind of dirty if you don't know that it's a drink.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    As for me, i haven't drank very often, but i can already say my favorite (that i've had, of course) is plain Vodka. Smirinoff is really good, but expensive

So what do you have to say, AO?
    Well, you better start drinking since you'll be heading off to college...I totally encourage people to drink, just don't drink and drive.
    Dont drink much, not many opportunities. Usually it's just Heineken (from the mini keg), Corona, and Hite for beer. Then there's throwing a shot of sake into beer which is awesome too.

Those are my favs. As far as any mix drinks, as long as I am out with a bunch of friends, someone else's credit card, and a hot bartender any drink is my favorite drink.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast