+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Fast Food hangout

Newbie simpleok may be famous one day simpleok may be famous one day
    Thanks

Favorite Fast Food hangout

What is your favorite fast food chain? Well I'm just doing my own survey. Well you can always see me on Carl's Jr. I love their Sandwiches, especially the new Buffalo Chicken Sanwich. For chickens it's either Popeyes or KFC.. what's yours?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Fast Food hangout

Burger King will always be the one for me. I cannot express how much I love its fries. Everything about Burger King just makes it better than McDonalds. McDonald's fries are soggy... but I must say there are times when I crave MickeyD's. I don't understand what the big deal with Wendy's is. Everyone "loves" Wendy's. I personally don't like that restaurant. I only go there for the Asian Manderine Chicken Salad. And that's all. Nothing more. I've been eating healthy for the past [year?] so I mostly eat the "healthy foods" when going to any fast food place.

At KFC, I find the snacker very satisfying. But BK will always be thing King of Kings for restaurants in my eyes.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Burger King will always be the one for me. I cannot express how much I love its fries. Everything about Burger King just makes it better than McDonalds. McDonald's fries are soggy... but I must say there are times when I crave MickeyD's. I don't understand what the big deal with Wendy's is. Everyone "loves" Wendy's. I personally don't like that restaurant. I only go there for the Asian Manderine Chicken Salad. And that's all. Nothing more. I've been eating healthy for the past [year?] so I mostly eat the "healthy foods" when going to any fast food place.

At KFC, I find the snacker very satisfying. But BK will always be thing King of Kings for restaurants in my eyes.
    I have to agree, MickieD's frie's are like not that crusty like BK doe's and plus the Burgers really hit the spot when you have one bite, man now am hungry for one lol.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav fast food hangout Burger King there fries are better than other fast food places plus there burgers are bigger and taste better than others , and i love there onion rings.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I always go to KFC thetre really good and they give you enouf for what you pay.
    About a month ago i orderd 20 Euro of food at the KFC and for that you get enouf for three persons, and they leave whit a ful stomach.
    A week later i went to Macdonald's and orderd for the same amount of money and i dind't even get half of what i got at KFC, plus the food at KFC is much better.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Cow!!!! that's a hard one....hmmmm... but for me is Sonic definetly... there are the greatest hamburgers even... I don't go to a fast food restaurant... I prefer homemade food (excep for pizza)... but my predilect junk food hangout is Sonic
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I rarely eat out . . . My idea of fast food is something that I can pop in the microwave . . . Besides, I know that my microwave is cleaner than the ones at those fast food restaurants. Sometimes OCD is a good thing.

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

Hard to decide, but I have to say Wendy's. We don't have WhatABurger here, but when I'm in Texas I love it. Carl's Jr when I'm in Oklahoma. How I miss the midwest.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast