+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Fast Food hangout

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Fast Food hangout

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Mine would be Dominos, Pizza Hut and Apporto!
    They're all delicios, not so silly [for a very soft term forced to use >.>] like McDonalds, KFC and so on. Their hygene standards are... disgusting.
    i hate to break it to u but pizza hut hygene standards aren't that great either (i should know i work there). there are plenty of shortcuts that can be made and i've seen hairy moldy cheese on the lid we use to cover the dough with. it might not be the same for all stores but for ours (which it apparently the top end in our area) it does happen. just thought i should give u the heads up.

and as for my fast food stores, well not sure whether u can honestly say it is but i do. so my one and only favourite would have to be subway. i love that joint, since i've always loved big salad sandwiches it makes sense that i love subway. plus they gotta have high hygene standards, heck if they didn't u could tell instantly and there goes the customers. it can get a little expensive but its worth it to me. but then again i'll go for any joint that sells real sandwiches and burgers. but i always prefer home made.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    and as for my fast food stores, well not sure whether u can honestly say it is but i do. so my one and only favourite would have to be subway. i love that joint, since i've always loved big salad sandwiches it makes sense that i love subway. plus they gotta have high hygene standards, heck if they didn't u could tell instantly and there goes the customers. it can get a little expensive but its worth it to me. but then again i'll go for any joint that sells real sandwiches and burgers. but i always prefer home made.

Ooo Subway is my favourite too. The sandwiches are just too tasty to leave out XD

Me and my mates hang around there for lunch everytime we would pop to town.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite is....Taco Bell. I don't know why but I love their cheese. Its so tasty. *drool* That would be nice right now. Great now I'm hungry!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    My favorite is....Taco Bell. I don't know why but I love their cheese. Its so tasty. *drool* That would be nice right now. Great now I'm hungry!
    Taco Bell is great but they hardly put any cheese on the tacos. I have to add some when i get home.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Taco Bell has screwed me in the past when it comes to service and quality, that's putting it lightly. Although, I will admit I still love the place and the food, lol.

Well, me and my friends use to hang out the most at a subway. They all loved their sandwiches, and so did I. They're building a subway down the strret from my house, . Yay for me, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really like fast food but I go McD's at least every other week.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Taco Bell is great but they hardly put any cheese on the tacos. I have to add some when i get home.
    You can't ask for extra cheese??

I've never been to Taco Bell before (simply because there isn't one here, hah) but I find that at most fast food places the people are actually nice enough to give me more of whatever it is I ask for. And they've never charged me extra

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Yeah thats true blue...same here... i usually make em put them sauce till it's dripping...though it's kinda hard 2 eat it without getting it all over my face...and hands :x
    Tacos are fast food? lol i never thought that tacos are fast food lol

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast