+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: favorite/most hated job

Newbie Haydn is off to a good start Haydn's Avatar
    Thanks

favorite/most hated job

what was/is yours?

i love my tattooing and piercing job it's amazing and i like the people i work with

my worst is the other one i have now with a witch for a boss

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: favorite/worst job

fav: working at tim hortons because they paid me more than minimum wage (13 BUX AN HOUR X 7 hrs) because from time to time i ate some of the timbits (XD) and also they gave giant discounts. the boss also lets us have a little longer lunch break and is rele nice.

worst: i had to co-help a daycare. one word : BITE MARKS! ouch. quit that job after one month (damn owner :S) and i didnt rele get paid that well.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I worked first in a Hobby shop...it was okay...Management sucked!!!

Second...Manager for an indepent Video store...that was awesome...free from everything!!

Third and now....Military Fire fighter!!! what more could I say..awesome!

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

My fav had to be when I worked as a Student Ambassador for my college. It got to work with many students like and I got to travel for free. Plus the pay was really good.

worse: I used work at a petting zoo. the pay was bad but it was my firts job.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst job for me is anything involving children or kids under the age of 12. They will drive me mad, insane, crazy, off-the-wall...whatever you wish to call it. I'm not good with kids, and their constant wanting to know anything or blah-de-blah of something enfuriates me. My job was at a camp where the kids knew how to annoy and I really, really wanted to slit their throats or something. Pardon my violence.

That's been my only job so far, so as you may be able to tell, I hated it. I didn't even get paid, and they canceled the program that was going to pay us next year. not gooood.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: favorite/most hated job

Going by experience, the best job EVAR is being a freelance photographer. Little is better than getting paid to do something you like doing, and people don't usually become photographers if they don't like photography. As for worst job... gosh, I'm not too sure. Serving people @ Maccas?

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourtie job that i have had would most probally be working at a bank because its good pay and kinda easy because not a lot of people come in... the job i hated the most was being a helper at a school because all the kids taken the mick out of my name grr i really hated that

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i won't talk about a job payings but themselves the jobs .. well the most job i like is a surgeon doctor it feels great and the most disliked job to me is a dentist i don't know why plz people who are dentists or like them or anything i'm very sorry
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast