Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quotes

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Quotes

Basically your favorite quotes ever:

"If the egg's shell does not break, the chick will die without being born. We are the chick; the egg is the world. If the world's shell does not break, we will die without being born. Break the world's shell! For the sake of revolutionizing the world! "

-Shojo Kakumei Utena- paraphrased from Herman Hesse's Damien

The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.
    Michelangelo

The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
    Michelangelo

What sexual preference do you hope she has?” “Happiness.” Isnt that cool?"
    — Francesca Lia Block

"Everything is an illusion; that is the whole thing about it - illusion, immitation, a mirage. It makes me too sad. Its having like a good dream, you know you are going to wake up."
    — Francesca Lia Block

"In my crazy world, above all others...you were the only one who was the ugliest. And you were the only one...who was the most beautiful.... This is the unspoken truth."
    — Kaori Yuki

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me.
    Freddie Mercury

I dress to kill, but tastefully.
    Freddie Mercury

I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend.
    Freddie Mercury

"The only person I feel any kinship to died 300 years before the birth of Christ..Alexander of Macedonia, or as you know him, Alexander the Great…""

“No, I don't mind being the smartest man in the world. I just wish it wasn't this one. " Ozymandias

Always forgive your enemys,nothing annoys them so much..
    -Oscar Wilde

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
    -James Dean

"But I couldn't care less about the dangers humanity faces...All I could care about is her..nothing else."
    Setsuna, Angel Sanctuary

And now was I indeed wretched beyond the wretchedness of mere Humanity. And a brute beast- whose fellow I had ctemptously destroyed-a brute beast to work out for me-for me, a man fashioned in the image of the High God- so much if insufferable woe!
    -Edgar Allen Poe- The Black Cat

"When I look at the stars, I get this Feeling...I don't know why, but I start to think that, no matter what happens...I have to do the best I can...to live my life..."
    Utena Tenjou- Shojo Kakumei Utena, Adolescence Mokushiroku Manga

Here's an image one of my favorites:

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Basically your favorite quotes ever:

"If the egg's shell does not break, the chick will die without being born. We are the chick; the egg is the world. If the world's shell does not break, we will die without being born. Break the world's shell! For the sake of revolutionizing the world! "

-Shojo Kakumei Utena- paraphrased from Herman Hesse's Damien

The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.
    Michelangelo

The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
    Michelangelo

What sexual preference do you hope she has?” “Happiness.” Isnt that cool?"
    — Francesca Lia Block

"Everything is an illusion; that is the whole thing about it - illusion, immitation, a mirage. It makes me too sad. Its having like a good dream, you know you are going to wake up."
    — Francesca Lia Block

"In my crazy world, above all others...you were the only one who was the ugliest. And you were the only one...who was the most beautiful.... This is the unspoken truth."
    — Kaori Yuki

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me.
    Freddie Mercury

I dress to kill, but tastefully.
    Freddie Mercury

I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend.
    Freddie Mercury

"The only person I feel any kinship to died 300 years before the birth of Christ..Alexander of Macedonia, or as you know him, Alexander the Great…""

“No, I don't mind being the smartest man in the world. I just wish it wasn't this one. " Ozymandias

Always forgive your enemys,nothing annoys them so much..
    -Oscar Wilde

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
    -James Dean

"But I couldn't care less about the dangers humanity faces...All I could care about is her..nothing else."
    Setsuna, Angel Sanctuary

And now was I indeed wretched beyond the wretchedness of mere Humanity. And a brute beast- whose fellow I had ctemptously destroyed-a brute beast to work out for me-for me, a man fashioned in the image of the High God- so much if insufferable woe!
    -Edgar Allen Poe- The Black Cat

"When I look at the stars, I get this Feeling...I don't know why, but I start to think that, no matter what happens...I have to do the best I can...to live my life..."
    Utena Tenjou- Shojo Kakumei Utena, Adolescence Mokushiroku Manga

Here's an image one of my favorites:

what? no watchmen quotes from you?
    anyway here's mine...
    snitchin' is bitchin'! - captain hazel "hank" murphy, sealab 2021
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie ScaredPollo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think I got some good ones.

"Well- no, I feel very grownup actually!"- after being asked if she was still just a kid - Keira Knightley

- "Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways." - William Shakespeare

- "Those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands, those of you in the
    more expensive ones rattle your jewelry." - John Lennon

-"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". -Gandhi

And my number one favourite..

"I'm the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!." -Bret Hart
    =]

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    what? no watchmen quotes from you?
    anyway here's mine...
    snitchin' is bitchin'! - captain hazel "hank" murphy, sealab 2021
    If you insist, here are some:

"Bubastis...forgive me.."

"Oh how the ghost of you clings..."(Adrian Veidt's Nostalgia cologne)

"Manners!"

"Do it? Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

"[Tearfully]I did it...I DID IT! "

Listen, you little punks, you better get back in your rat holes! I got riot gas, I got rubber bullets… [addressing an angry mob during Keene Act riots]

It don't matter squat because inside thirty years the nukes are gonna be flyin' like maybugs...and then Ozzy here is gonna be the smartest man on the cinder. Now, pardon me, but I got an appointment. See you in the funny papers.

-Comedian

Soon there will be war. Millions will burn. Millions will perish in sickness and misery. Why does one death matter against so many? Because there is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this. But there are so many deserving of retribution ... and there is so little time.
    -Rorschach

Happy Harry the Bartender: [scared] Ruh. Ror. Ror. Rorschach! Har Har How are ya doin', fella?
    Rorschach: I'm fine, Happy Harry. Yourself?
    Happy Harry: Fine! I'm fuh, I'm fine! And I'm, and I'm, and I'm glad you're fine too! And uh, and uh... Oh God. Please don't kill anybody

Thank you, wikiquote. Now I don't have to get my freakin comic book out of storage. I can be a nerd when I want.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD i like this one very much and it is from NCIS here the pic and the Quote ^_^ :

"A Couple Of Tears and I'm A Broken Mess the Sadness Has Taken Me Far Too Deep In REGRET " .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

A few good quotes for me is quite funny as well

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on". Robert Bloch

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Everyone needs believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

here's mine from naked gun movies...

Vincent Ludwig: Drebin!
    Jane Spencer: Frank!
    Frank Drebin: You're both right.

Vincent Ludwig: Inspector Drebin, welcome.
    Frank Drebin: The feeling is mutual.
    Vincent Ludwig: Nice to meet you too... He offers Drebin some cigars ... Cuban?
    Frank Drebin: Err, no, Dutch-Irish, my father was from Wales.

Jane Spencer: Can I interest you in a night cap?
    Frank Drebin: No, thank you, I don't wear them.

Mayor Barkley: Oh Drebin. I don't want any more trouble like you had last year on the southside. Understand? Thats my policy.
    Frank Drebin: Yes, well. When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in plain view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy.
    Mayor Barkley: That was a Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar, you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

Goon: Hey, Drebin! I've got a message for you from Vincent Ludwig:

He talks rapidly while repeatedly firing his gun

Frank Drebin: I can't hear you, don't fire the gun while you talk!

Frank Drebin: Nice Beaver!
    Jane Spencer: Thanks I just had it stuffed <as she hands him a stuffed beaver>

Frank Drebin: I've been dating too. An author, she wrote the book on male sexual disfunction. You've proberly read it.
    Quetin Hapsburg: I beg your pardon!

Frank Drebin: *sticks finger into a brown substance and puts it in his mouth* ...It tastes like..
    Ted Olsen: That would be fertilizer, Frank! It's for another case!

Frank Drebin: *drinks and swishes around a yellow substance he finds in a glass jar*
    Ted Olsen: Here, let me take that urine specimen from you Frank!

Mayor Barkley: Entering without a search warrant, destroying property, arson...sexual assault with a concrete dildo? What the hell were you doing there in the first place?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Xxajanae97xX is off to a good start Xxajanae97xX's Avatar
    Thanks

"A world without questions are just answers, and an answer without a question is just a statement" ---Adam West >_>

"Even Buddha only has three faces" (what he meant to say was "even the most patient person only gives three chances") --Domyoji, Hana Yori Dango

"tramps like us, baby we're born to run" --Bruce Springsteen
    akame4eva!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast