Closed Thread

Thread: Favourite type of sock

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Favourite type of sock

What type of socks do you like? Come on don't be shy...you know you like socks.

Ankle socks simply rock and the colors...don't forget the colors (And Designs.)! My sock draw (Well sort of a sock draw, it varies time to time.) consist of many ankle socks from white through whatever color I need to match with my appearance. But to narrow it down, I do have a pair of favorite socks. They are black ankle socks with the cherries on the opposite sides and yes I know my socks aren't so friggin' special. But I like them, plus black is sexy and the cherries match one of my white hooded shirts with little cherries on them. Now I know it's not a black shirt, but white and cherry socks...no way.

My least favorite would be the semi high cotton socks of doom. Yes, these socks are good for the cold weather, but they are too itchy and plain. I much prefer comfy ones with colors and/or designs on them. Anyways, socks are cool to talk about (So random and fun.)

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Favourite type of sock

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Asphyxia View Post
    What type of socks do you like? Come on don't be shy...you know you like socks.

Ankle socks simply rock and the colors...don't forget the colors (And Designs.)! My sock draw (Well sort of a sock draw, it varies time to time.) consist of many ankle socks from white through whatever color I need to match with my appearance. But to narrow it down, I do have a pair of favorite socks. They are black ankle socks with the cherries on the opposite sides and yes I know my socks aren't so friggin' special. But I like them, plus black is sexy and the cherries match one of my white hooded shirts with little cherries on them. Now I know it's not a black shirt, but white and cherry socks...no way.

My least favorite would be the semi high cotton socks of doom. Yes, these socks are good for the cold weather, but they are too itchy and plain. I much prefer comfy ones with colors and/or designs on them. Anyways, socks are cool to talk about (So random and fun.)
    Semi high cotton socks? I wonder if those are the ones I wear. They usually come up about half calf/shin high? Those happen to be my favorites and most comfortable in my opinion.

Roll them down a bit, and they can easily form to whatever position you are in. Plus, I kinda like to have as much clothing on as possible. I am not really shy, but for some reason, wearing shorts with ankle socks can make me feel naked and exposed. Is that a little too Amish or something?

Ankle socks are my least favorite. Even in dress suit they don't seem to be that appealing. I wouldn't wear cheap stuff that is see through, so the favs should be alright. I am a guy, so the multi colored ones or pictured type things are out as well. -

No offense to those men who enjoy wearing that stuff. If I see you wearing them though, don't be surprised when I laugh my ass off or kick you on the patterns. Ladies, I dig all the types. The brighter the color and more flaboyant characters the better in my opinion. Cute stuff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    No offense to those men who enjoy wearing that stuff. If I see you wearing them though, don't be surprised when I laugh my ass off or kick you on the patterns. Ladies, I dig all the types. The brighter the color and more flaboyant characters the better in my opinion. Cute stuff.

lol, that is too funny. Overall, when it does come to dressing up (Causal pants for ladies)....the long socks (Semi)...are a good choice...but not cotton...I prefer stocking type.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Asphyxia View Post
    lol, that is too funny. Overall, when it does come to dressing up (Causal pants for ladies)....the long socks (Semi)...are a good choice...but not cotton...I prefer stocking type.
    Yes I also prefer the stocking type as well.(not for myself of course)

Hmm, seems there is a whole world of socks that I have yet to explore. I am taking notes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Yes I also prefer the stocking type as well.(not for myself of course)

Hmm, seems there is a whole world of socks that I have yet to explore. I am taking notes.

Take notes my friend! There are also foot socks (The ones with open toes)...I really dislike those. It was such a fad here back in 2004...and man did I hate the sight of them. I just don't find it appealing, if you want to show off your toes; then were open toe shoes. But no offense to those who like those socks, just not my style.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I don't see the importance of having this thread on the board. It seems more like spam than an actually discussion.

We don't allow favourite threads unless you explain why.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread