+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fears

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Fears

What is the thing that fears you most and why. The thing that fears you can be physical or mental, anything even if it's little.

My Top 5 Fears:

1: Death. I fear death because i am uncertain of the after life, i don't want to just be laying around like a nothing or a gust of wind, i want to do something and have thoughts and feeling like now. I don't want earth to end thats why it's so hard to let go and die for me.

2: Others. I fear other people as i am uncertain of their ways. I sometimes belive they may hurt me or in school talk about me behind my back, i can't stand being left out of conversations and hate to hear from a friend that someone has spread untrue rumors around school. But i supose you can call that life.

3: Myself: I am afraid of myself and if i will make mistakes in my life, i want to be rembered and feel like i have done some good in the life. I really bugs me when i have to wait for people on the phone to ask a question because i feel like i am wasting my life away sitting waiting for an answer.

4: Future: I am worried about my future as it isn't set out and i don't know what is going to happen the next time i go to sleep or the next time i will wake up.

5: World. I am afraid of the earth and truely how horrible it is and what people can do to it, it proves they have no heart and no self conciense. It's like they wish to go to hell or are trying to be rembered but in a bad way. One day the world will end, not by the sun dieing out but by our people destroying it, and that could be any day of any second.

You could call me parnoid but thats just me, so guys what are you all fearing?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fears

Yay! Guess I'll post, this might take time, because yeah... Note: To me hate leads to two paths, anger or fear.

"Love" - Anythingof such attachments, I hate and I guess hate can lead to anger or fear, which it's more so fear. To me Love/Relationships are a ship filled with pain betrayl and lies. I hate the feeling of just being obliterated, what you feel truley being cast aside (Then again....on occasions I do that, depending on how I am on that day, for my personality switches daily, yet staying in the same pattern). Also I fear teh paranoia that can come with it.

People - I guess my misanthropy can be of fear, and just utter disgust. People...I dislike meeting new people on occasions, not on what their opinion is, but what mine is on them, they can be a sweet person and i can still hate them, also what people can do. The world is ugly, people are ugly, what we can do...is just astounding, and that ANYONE could do it.

Judgement - I fear being judged by others, though it is inevitable I will be, I just hate thinking about it, it's...so strong to me, call me an idiot but I just dislike it. I especially hate being judge on simply wha tI look like, but yet again, inevitable.

The Past - I hate thinking of the past, what thing it can bring up, what uncomfortable feelings it will spawn, though some memories bring a slight amouont of joy, they show how evil they are, for they're gone

Time - Time stops for no one, it has no emotion, no feeling, no care, no real thought. It just moves on and all who fall off the trail have to catch back onto it. Time is the ultamite Lord of Destruction, no matter how fast we go, it catches up. No matter how hard we hide, it will find us. Yet...in a sense Time is also man-made....the label of it...it's concept...man-made. In a sense to my opinion we already made the most efficiant killer.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Top 5 Fears...

1) Falling to my death ... self-explanatory

2) Finding a dead body... also self-explanatory

3) Airplanes (see #1)

4) Blindness (take my legs, arms, ears and ability to speak... but don't take away my books)

5) Being trapped in a locked room with a bunch of 13 year old American fangirls in cat ears and a handful of large gay men in belly-shirts for a marathon Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle fandub showing.

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have a lot of fears that usually get the best of me so i will name the top 15

1 death
    2 spiders
    3 high places
    4 staying under water to long
    5 burning alive
    6 burred alive
    7 being shot
    8 being poisend
    9 being frozen to death
    10 snakes
    11 hit by a bus
    12 trap in a room with limited air
    13 different scary movies
    14 being stabbed
    15 random scary killers

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

my fears are as fallowed:
    1.hights(i don't whant to fall and die)
    2.water(i don't whant to drown)
    3.well that all. Oh....yeah and dieing wile chaceing a storm.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh yes i forgot to mention i am afraid of heights, but i supose that dosent catogrise itself in my top 5...However it is as equally scary as i hate heights so much, flying connects to thsi fear as well...I don't mind sailing but hate flying so much...

Lolz loved yours Tsurara great line...

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

fears, eh? well let's see
    I: Death, of course
    II: Finding out one of my family members is dead (example: a close relative i.e. my brother)
    III: people, all people are prejudice and i am afraid of being judged
    IV: heights
    V: spiders creep me out

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I am afraid of the dark in all seriousness I mean really while you can't see what is right in front of you, anything could be right in front of you.
    I also don't want to be burned to death fire=bad
    I am afraid of being tortured as well.
    Thats about all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast