+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Fears

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Re: Fears

1. clowns, don't ask me why but they scare me to death and they're really creepy with their s tupid grins and painted faces >.>
    2. twinkies, I was in the play grease and I played jan (shes the bit**y one) and you had to eat twinkies because she loves them i have always hated them, so i had to eat 1 box per performance and i always hated them to begin with, and I started having nightmares about them killing me and ever since i have been terrified!
    3. carrots my little brother thought it would be funny to see how many carrots he could stick down the garbage disposal and then it exploded and literally sent carrots shooting every where! I took forever(3 days) to clean it all up and it always felt like you had little bits of carrots crawling all over you like little bugs *shudder*

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Fears

Hmmm. spders. and tornaodes, yet i want to be a meteorologist. yeah, I am not fraid of hights I have always wanted to skydive, but i just haven't I'll wait till i am older. but yeah minly spiders, probly ever scince i was bitten by one and my leg sweeled up i thought i was going to die! lol well yeah!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8