+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a few questions about food

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

a few questions about food

i was eating a friend's place,i realize we have eat different meals. since we are a pretty diverse group i have a few questions about food. thank you for feeding the curiosity of my mind.

what is your fav. food?(explain)
    my fav. is pizza. you get all the food groups, if you place the right toppings. i love melted cheese.

what kind of food do you eat at home on a regular day?

i either eat pasta, noodles or rice, vegtables and meat.

this question might seem a bit weird to some
    when you eat do you use:
    a)a spoon and fork
    b)chopsticks
    c)hands
    d)other

i eat with my hands or a spoon and fork.
    food tastes better when you use their hands.

fav. style of cooking: (explain)

i live in a pretty diverse country, so i get to taste the different types of cooking. i love korean cooking. it flavorful and a little bit spicy.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a few questions about food

what is your fav. food?
    My favorite food or more accurately my favorite dish is Chicken Alfredo. I like the thick sauce and the large noodles. Plus it has a good balanced flavor over all.
    For the most part I eat vegetables and pasta on a regular basis. Its best for me and I know a few different ways to fix it that I really enjoy.

when you eat do you use:
    What I eat with depends on what I'm eating. Chopsticks for most pastas (unless I'm out at a specific resturant), and a fork and spoon for most soups and meat. And my hands if I'm just getting a snack.

fav. style of cooking: I love all diffrent styles of cooking. But my top three would have to Thai, Japanese, and Italian. Thai foods are very spicy and I love spicy foods. Japanese food is light and is good to eat on the go, plus its very heart health conscience food. And Italian. Well Italian is just good food in general. I can not find fault in it at all.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite foods seem to contain the color green right in the name. Collard greens, fried green tomatoes, Green curry.... yum.

Although many foods are hader for me to eat since my gastric bypass surgery. So now I stick to tender and saucy foods. stews. soups... stuff like that.

I eat with forks , spoons, or hands most times. But find the use of choppsticks to be the most appropriate eating tool to use some time. esspecially in certain restuarants
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Fave Food: my fave used to be pizza but now im a taco person.

the food mostly ate in my house would have to be chicken i swear we cook it about twice a week.

And i like to eat with a spork.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love pizza its my favorite dish cause its delicious.

On a regular day i eat ceral,fruit,a little salad,and some meat usally hamburger

I will use anything to eat im good at chopsticks ,hands,spoons,forks you name it i can eat with it.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually have two favorite foods. My 1st is Sushi. I love sushi! It's so good! Especially the ones that are filled with seafood. I love those ones! And Tacos! Tacos are awesome! I like the ones that are hardshell. The soft shell is too soggy for me.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite food is fried chicken. Popeye's, KFC, and homemade! if you want to make me happy give me chicken! XD

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    i was eating a friend's place,i realize we have eat different meals. since we are a pretty diverse group i have a few questions about food. thank you for feeding the curiosity of my mind.

what is your fav. food?(explain)
    my fav. is pizza. you get all the food groups, if you place the right toppings. i love melted cheese.

i either eat pasta, noodles or rice, vegtables and meat.

this question might seem a bit weird to some
    when you eat do you use:
    a)a spoon and fork
    b)chopsticks
    c)hands
    d)other

i eat with my hands or a spoon and fork.
    food tastes better when you use their hands.

fav. style of cooking: (explain)

i live in a pretty diverse country, so i get to taste the different types of cooking. i love korean cooking. it flavorful and a little bit spicy.
    As long as it's aesthetically pleasing, then i will try anything once. Therefore i don;t have a favorite food.

The utensils i use depend on the food i;m eating. If it's asian food, i go with chopsticks. If it's a food where it requires a fork and knife, i use those. Finger food are obvious, haha.

Favorite style of cooking.......that's a tough one. I must say i enjoy things either baked or roasted.

Oh and what i normally eat around here is whatever we have the money to buy.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread