+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fightbot, just curious

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

fightbot, just curious

has anyone ever heard of this toy? its from the 80's and it looks like the transformers devastator. someone i know is trying to sell one on ebay and i was just wondering if anyone is even looking for one of these toys or would be interested in it at all. because ive never heard of it.

so is it worth anything to anyone?
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fightbot, just curious

im guessing not cuaz like i've neaver heard of a toy and the majority of active members are older than 11 so im guessing they wont want to do anything with a toy unless thier crazy collectors

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Fight-Bot - The Great Outdoor Fight
    well iunno, but are you talking bout this?
    The 1986 Champion was the result of a controversial bending of the rules to allow robots into the Great Outdoor Fight for the first time. The move was contested amongst the Fight's ruling body, but in the end a single mechanism was allowed to compete as a test case.

cuz then, yes i did hear of it.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    Fight-Bot - The Great Outdoor Fight
    well iunno, but are you talking bout this?
    The 1986 Champion was the result of a controversial bending of the rules to allow robots into the Great Outdoor Fight for the first time. The move was contested amongst the Fight's ruling body, but in the end a single mechanism was allowed to compete as a test case.

cuz then, yes i did hear of it.

lol thats one funny pic its looks like its made of cardbored, other than that no i havent heard of fight bot what is it sopost to be?.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats called a make it yourself robot w00t ok i saw the pic and i was like is this guy talking about a manual that teaches u how to make that horrible thing you call a robot??

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    lol thats one funny pic its looks like its made of cardbored, other than that no i havent heard of fight bot what is it sopost to be?.
    to answer what the robot was made out of: Fight-Bot was born at the California Institute of Technology. His legs were equipped with roller skates, and attached to his head was a rotating metal pole tipped with a spiked iron ball that spun around the cylindrical main body at high speeds.The still-spinning Fight-Bot currently resides in the permanent collection of the Great Outdoor Fight Museum in downtown Bakersfield, CA.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    to answer what the robot was made out of: Fight-Bot was born at the California Institute of Technology. His legs were equipped with roller skates, and attached to his head was a rotating metal pole tipped with a spiked iron ball that spun around the cylindrical main body at high speeds.The still-spinning Fight-Bot currently resides in the permanent collection of the Great Outdoor Fight Museum in downtown Bakersfield, CA.

now thats a do it ur self fight bot some thing u think u wold find in a grage sale,but back then it was top of the line in todays standerd its like a dino.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

that looked like two cardborad boxes on top of two coke bottles w00t ok its so dangerous. ho is it suppose to wear roller skates??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast