+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fightbot, just curious

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fightbot, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    that looked like two cardborad boxes on top of two coke bottles w00t ok its so dangerous. ho is it suppose to wear roller skates??
    During the first two days of the fight, Fight-Bot proved to be a dangerous but not a dominant force on the field. His main advantage was his metal exterior, which usually did more damage to his attackers when anyone tried to hit him. An early victim of Fight-Bot was Lester Getts "Physical", whose distinctive "headband strangle" maneuver was completely ineffectual against a foe with a steel larynx.and this shows that he was cardboard for a prototype but changed into metal for fights, because obviosly cardboard bots are weak.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant beleve that were talking about some thing that looks so funny

i mean com one it looks like a 4 yr old made it
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i cant beleve that were talking about some thing that looks so funny i mean com one it looks like a 4 yr old made it
    rofl! well back then in 1987 that was a revolutionary technology employed into that robot, even if it did look like a 4 year old made it. and this is a perfect example of how our world has changed. if you were in their era, that kind of technology would be mind blowing , and that is particulary why it is mentioned on google, as you can say, the 4 year old robot.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    rofl! well back then in 1987 that was a revolutionary technology employed into that robot, even if it did look like a 4 year old made it. and this is a perfect example of how our world has changed. if you were in their era, that kind of technology would be mind blowing , and that is particulary why it is mentioned on google, as you can say, the 4 year old robot.

i was born in 1986 so i guess im from that era i still remember the computer that the green screen they were so slow and yes technology has advanced alot since then but still i cant get over how it looks

"fear me or ill give u a paper cut" lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i was born in 1986 so i guess im from that era i still remember the computer that the green screen they were so slow and yes technology has advanced alot since then but still i cant get over how it looks

"fear me or ill give u a paper cut" lol
    lol man even if it came from taht era people would have known that carboard and coke bottles arent gonna make the robot work. and yea the pic is hilarous

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    to answer what the robot was made out of: Fight-Bot was born at the California Institute of Technology. His legs were equipped with roller skates, and attached to his head was a rotating metal pole tipped with a spiked iron ball that spun around the cylindrical main body at high speeds.The still-spinning Fight-Bot currently resides in the permanent collection of the Great Outdoor Fight Museum in downtown Bakersfield, CA.

That was an entertaining read. I want to make my own world devastating robot.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    That was an entertaining read. I want to make my own world devastating robot.
    ROFL LMAO all you need is one big and one small cardboard box, two bottles and a paper cup lol

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

wow...thats absolutely not what i was talking about.....but still really entertaining.
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2