+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fighting in school?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

fighting in school?

well recently i got myself in a few fights but this one yesterday (OCT 1st)

my firends and i were in our art class and one of my mates from another year (1 yeah below) had a trip and didnt go so he sayed with us and our teacher left and 15 lower 6th (2 years older than him in school so there about 2-3 years older than him) they belive he was bullyin a 1st year in witch i was not and its not fair hes gettin in troble for it but they all come in and started beating him up and i stud in and told one of them they were a hipacrt and was holding the other guy back and 2 other guys in my class were syin got lizzie u seen what he did to ethan (he trew him on the table) and he will swing for u (swing meaning hit) so i was in that and all then was skaing and crying and really angy( i donno what that feeling was tbh) and my old head on jounior school was blambing him and stuff and i was f-ing and blinding ( cursing ) at him to do somthing and it wasnt his fult and if he was doing his job this wouldnt have happened..
    then my princable called for me and i was still crying and he said stuff and i was ****ing him off to like telling him the school does **** all etc and really anoyed over it since he was gsttin in shot for somthing that isnt his fult and now im gettin shouted at by my bro ,sister mother because i ended up in the fight and with my dads advice stick up for people that will for u is what i was doing

do you guys think i did the fight thing in tryin to help my firend or should i not have gotten involded even if they were beating the shit out of him right in frount of me and has anything like this happened u?

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fighting in school?

i think it was a good thing that you stood up for your friend, but i think you did it in the wrong way. I dont know poilices at your school, but you should have gotten some teachers before you jumped in. Something like that can get out of hand really quick and it could have been alot worse than it was. Yea it was probably harsh and you didnt like seeing your friend ganged up on, so thats why you probably got emotional about it.
    Ive learned though that if you have to beat someone up with a group of friends, your pretty much pathetic. Fighting fistycuffs isnt always the answer because that turns around on you later on, they may now be directed at you since you jumped into the fight, even if only defending your friend.

I used to do the same thing all the time i stand up for my friends no matter what. I dont however fight in school anymore since i turned 18, i just ignore people in and out of school, its not worth it, I do get into peoples faces when they something about people i care about..

In my school you fight, automatically in jail until your parents can bail you out. You pay alot of fines, it was wasnt really worth it after the first couple of times. I didnt fight with anyone who had to bring their friends with them though, i was called a wuss for it. So i told them if they have to fight with a crowd that will jump in when i began to win, they werent worth it because they were to scared to get their but whupped.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know what u mean at my school we get suspended for a few days but if its really bad u will need to find a new school... but im not gettin in truobble really tbh with the school only my family for ****in off 2 teachers and then gettin in the fight with 2 older boys

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

well then it sounds more like a home problem. Things happen though, and sometimes it can turn for the worst. Violenece has risen alot and you never know what could happen

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well me personally dont believe or think fighting ever solve problems whatever the case may be..but in this situation .i think u did the right think..this boy was getting hurt and couldnt defend hisself ,so as u being a good person helped the guy out..i would have done the same..i always beileve that u should help ur frineds in anyway u can ..(whether,money,support,ect)..if u friend would the same for u ..u should do the same for them..

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

you did nothing wrong...a friend is in need, so help. heck i would done it my way...i'll break every bones in his body. like i did in high school....well almost did but i felt sorry, so i stop.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on a few factors.

Did you know why they were fighting?

Was your friend in the right or the wrong?

If your friend did something wrong (no offense) they would've deserved it. Not that I know for sure. And if you didn't know why perhaps you shouldn't have gotten involved. There might be trouble for you later because of that.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

nah he was in the right the kid fell wasnt his fult tbh and 15 of them came in from no were me myself was gonna get hit by 2 pretty tough guys and if he was in the wrong i would have just left tbh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast