+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finding Faith

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Finding Faith

Finding faith... is not just religious you know. You also need to find faith in yourself as well. I admit that I am an athiest for many reasons. One, I think way out of the box and what I believe doesn't have a god nor has a title to be placed. However I do think the objective and idea of religion is beautiful and really a cool thing when it does not involve blood shed or hate. It's just really not for me. Instead I have faith in my own morals and belief system enough that I am thoroughly satisfied with my life.

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Faith is a religous way of saying hope. Saying you have hope in someone or something to happen you also have faith in that person or thing to happen.
    Faith can be found in many ways: trust, enspireation, love, and emotion.
    Religous people as myself use the word faith to describe something you believe in that you cannot see or fully understand. It is believeing without the need of proof.
    Finding faith isn't that hard you can find it anywere just the fact that us humans are liveing gives me enough faith for the future.
    Faith is important, it is something that everyone should have to help cope with the problems that they are faced with, and hope for a better future.

Newbie Dark Kit is off to a good start Dark Kit's Avatar
    Thanks

Faith is not something you acquire I believe it is just something you know deep down, I guess you could say 'In your soul'. I have faith but not by means of church or anything I have just known that there is a higher power. And since, I have seen this and reconized it I have always believed. But no, I don't think you have to have faith to be happy. And my answer to as if one person can be more faithful then the other its all a matter of who. There are people who believe so much in thier faith that they will kill for it and they believe that because of that they are the most faithful then you have the people who dont care whether or not they are or aren't, they just give to those who are in need. I hope that makes sense to you and everyone else...

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had a dime for every time somebody said "just have faith", I'd be the richest person alive! Just continue to search and you'll find your way. Don't listen to other people telling you about how great their god is and just listen to what your heart tells you! Just remember that everybody loses their way sometimes, it's the only way they learn!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yinyangAio1 For This Useful Post:

Echo (Mar 31, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    If I had a dime for every time somebody said "just have faith", I'd be the richest person alive! Just continue to search and you'll find your way. Don't listen to other people telling you about how great their god is and just listen to what your heart tells you! Just remember that everybody loses their way sometimes, it's the only way they learn!
    i completely agree wiht what your saying, my way is my own i choose what i do not someone elses path. I bleive in god but my god alone i don't ask anyone else to belive in him, really i don't want anoyne else to belive in him but... just do as yingyangAio1 says, follow yourself.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you really do need faith in life and in that everything will somehow be alright, but you don't neccessary have to believe in God. God might just be the simplest way. If you believe there is someone always watching you, leading you and taking care of you and that your destiny is already set for you, then you obviously don't have to fo anything...
    I believe in God, but I also trust that there are many other people who need more help than me and therefore I have to work hard to get what I want and be happy and I will work hard, I want to work hard. And it'll make me a better person.

Having faith in yourself and in what you do and in that you can achieve what you dream for is what really matters. At least I think so.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3