+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First Avatars

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Avatars

I think I'll keep mine unless I find a better dragon one. I'm a follower of the Path of the Dragon so it only makes sense for my avatar to be a dragon.

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i plan on changing mine to go along with my profile but im going to get some more post first so i can use my own

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My first avatar was that of one of the standard ones that are given from AO but as some may know by now I changed it. This is my own avatar of the Alien Queen, and my sig is a regular alien drone sitting and chilling in the tree branches. I love Xenomorphs (Aliens) ever sense I saw the first movie when I was five and was hooked on them ever sense even though they scared the crap out of me when I was little. Also because in the game AVP2 I was the Alien champion. I will keep my sig, but as for the avatar, I may or may not change it, but if I do, it will be another Alien one.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

my first avi gosh i dont know. that was such a long time ago. XD
    but umm the one i have now well i just the guy. he is the best guitarest besides van halen. and so yea. i just want to honor him and the band. XD.lol
    but alot of times my avi and sigs show how i am feeling and stuff.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

well my curent avatar is of blue...she's cool and all and i plan on keeping her as my avatar for a while. If i do infact become of higher stature on AO (com member) i will change it but i feel no need at the current time. This one's good enough for now.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    The first avatar i used in this site when i signed up was a small picture of Sasuke with his hidden leaf ninja head protector thingy. I usually change my avatars when i get bored of them. If i find lulzy avatars in the internets i use them here. For instance the one i have right now is freaking lulzy as hell
    I remember that Avatar! sadly I feel old now. I was like 16 back then. [>.>]

Those be my first Avatars I ever used, on this site, and others. Since my name is based of Mr. K. I used his character a lot. Back in the day when you could upload your own, and didn't have to wait days or post.

I only stop using them because I started making Signatures, and I wanted to have them match my avatar. I even have the first Signatures I had on this site, that Hassun ripped up, and flushed out. I was so scared that I had gotten in trouble I was going to leave. I didn't know [widthxheight] meant.

=P Had three Signatures removed my whole time here. But this is about avatars.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I remember my first avatar on here was the terminator T-100 skull. Don't think I had a sig for a while, until I earned the privilege of having one made for my by the team here. Still got that actually, though I have tinkered with making my own...

I rarely change avatars, though before this one I think I had another custom one, the right side of a face I based off myself using a pic I found on the net as a starting point. I do know that one's still on my page, as my pic.

This one I made from a screen shot of a rather random Anime I've seen called "Excel Saga". the guy's name is Navasheen, & during the last episode he quite literally says exactly that in the English version, "Explosions fix everything!". Took a few attempts to find a pic/colour combination that worked, but I think I did well.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

well, before i used to change my avatars a lot. but the one i have currently i haven't changed in a long time, and i really like it, it reflects me a lot, and i really like soi fon. i think that when people get a nice avatar, of a character they like, they don't change it till they find one better.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast