+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: --First born--

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow --First born--

Soi!

I don't know how it works in your family; either the eldest being most love, or the youngest. Reasons: Because the parents believed they missed up on their first or their first missed up there lives.

So my question is:

Do you think it's alright for the parents or parent to love there Eldest Child most.

Now let's be unbaised here.

I am the second youngest out of five, and I am the only girl. I feel my parents have every right to love my eldest brother a little more. But I also feel special in my own nature as well.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Aug 14, 2009 at 07:44 PM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: --First born--

I don't think it would be bad, I think most parents have some preference. Birth order may be thought of to be a rather narrow way of picking a favorite but all parents I think have one.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I don't really think it's bad if parents have a favorite, really. I'd go by whichever one is easiest to raise, although most parents actually choose the youngest as their favorite, and spoil them; not the oldest.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have a older brother and thats it. I got away will a lot more things than my brother did, because I was the baby of the family and a girl.

I think my parents loved us equally, I don't think they have a favorite. Like I usually have a couple of favorites instead of just one. I sometimes favor them for different reasons. I think thats probably how my parents feel about us kids.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

In my family the youngest is loved more. I'm the middle child and the only girl. My older brother isnt even thought about (he lives with us)and the youngest is spoiled beyond all compare. Like i wasnt able to do the things i do now till just last year when i was 16. My lil brother who is 13 does EVERYTHING i do now. That means curse in front of her and go downtown on a bus and everything. I believe the oldest should be loved most.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

All youngest children are spoiled rotten. It comes with the territory.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

Shippo101 (Aug 14, 2009)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

What ever my brother got, I got also, we were both equal. But, I have to say in terms of special treatment, I agree with what some have said already in here, the youngest is favoured lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I got away will a lot more things than my brother did, because I was the baby of the family and a girl.
    I got away with a lot more things to, but I'm the oldest and also a girl lol. The youngest might get some special treatment (eg. chooses dinner, gets the last treat etc etc). But I think I can get away with way more than what he does lol Things that I did, they didn't seem to care, yet the youngest does it and they get a talking to lol not that I got away with everything ^_^;
    Maybe its a girl thing lol

as for if it's right to love their eldest the most..it doesn't sound right, you'd think they'd love all their children equally..but I guess it happens

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I was spoiled since I was an only child for quite a long time until mom started "plopping" out a few siblings... o.o After then I get less attention...

It's usually the youngest who gets all the attention and stuffs.. lol ^^ I mean... the smaller they are.. the more they tend to show themselves in the eye of parents... Who could resist the cutest among the bunch? xD

The eldest should get that recognition if they did good deeds for the family... but it would be sad for them if they did'nt and would feel left out... lol.. ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast