+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Contact

Newbie Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu's Avatar
    Thanks

First Contact

So I was on tour with my wildly successful heavy metal band, of which you are no doubt all fans, when something amazing happened.

We were just getting started when our guitarists, Beavis and Butt-Head, spotted an insectoid alien from another planet in the audience. Being the forward-thinking, progressive individuals that we are, we immediately invited the alien onto the stage.

As the alien lacked vocal chords, the alien spoke using a machine that projected a voice through a speaker clamped to its thorax. It said its people had been surveiling the internet for quite some time. "The internet," it concluded, "Is a hell of a thing. I am pleased to finally make the acquaintance of this world's inhabitants."

"My name," it continued, "is ((series of whirring and clicking noises))."

I shouted "Everyone give it up for ((series of clicking and whirring noises))!"

"That," replied the alien, "is a girl's name. You may call me....Garry."

We asked Garry what his favorite song was, and he replied that it was Fly On The Wall. Odd, it was never a very popular song, but this was a special occasion. We invited Garry to join in on the song and he accepted.

We rocked out so hard that Beavis split his head open on an amp and lost consciousness, obliging Garry to pick up his guitar in three of his insectoid appendages and continue the song.

Garry also sang along, surprisingly well for a freaky bug-thing from the farthest wash of the galaxy. He only made one mistake--where the lyric was "Ghosts of friends left behind," he sang "Goats of friends left behind." Perhaps that makes more sense on his planet. Maybe they don't even have goats at all. It's a strange universe.

As the song reached its triumphant crescendo, Garry grew excited. Flying back and forth over the stage, he took a huge, steaming dump on our drummer, Christopher Walken.

"That was cool," commented Butt-Head.

"Sorry," said Garry, abashed. "Got kinda carried away there."

Ladies and Gentlemen, THE FUTURE IS HERE!

So how was your day?
    When my tire was thumping
    I thought it was flat
    When I look at my tire
    I noticed your cat
    Sorry!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Contact

A less than informative post and I am no fan of any heavy metal band.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree with beast this is more like spam than anything.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu's Avatar
    Thanks

Spam? Informative? Angels and ministers of grace defend us! What has become of this place?
    I thought it was flat
    When I look at my tire
    I noticed your cat
    Sorry!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

That's some harsh critique you got there.
    You know the times are a-changin' when not even Chistopher Walken reels in the praise.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Perhaps if you clean it a little at give a bit more for the AO to follow then maybe this topic might get more hits it just idea. or say who the band or group is.. maybe

Thanks

You...can't think the band is real. It contains Beavis and Butt-Head and Christopher Walken. Oh yes and features an extraterrestrial encounter.

Shock and awe. I can't wait to see how the third and final phase of this social experiment works out. (The first audience actually responded to the "how was your day" part.)
    I thought it was flat
    When I look at my tire
    I noticed your cat
    Sorry!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I would be interested in reading the results of this experiment if and when you ever compile them.

+ Reply to Thread