+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

First Kiss

I was watching this show and they we're talking about first kisses
    and it reminded me of mine so I just had to write about it lol

I was young ...like 10
    it was Sunday and we (all the kids from the church)
    were outside while service was going on
    there was a lil alley way behind the church where the cars were parked
    and my crush
    the Pastor's son David (the drummer! lol)
    was flirting with me
    well his brothers found out
    and soon everyone knew we liked each other
    (embarrassing!)
    not sure how it happened
    but we were in the alley behind the church van
    the other kids were pressuring us to kiss
    trying to give us our space but at the same time get a front row view lol
    I could see them peeking around the van
    (it's all funny now - but I was so embarrassed then even though I liked him I only did it so they would leave me alone lol)

don't even remember now how I felt about the kiss
    but I was glad it was over
    and so was church
    with lots of blushing and a promise to see him next Sunday
    I made my escape!
    then I stopped going to Sunday school
    and stood in for the service with the adults instead
    fell asleep every time lol
    but at least I wouldn't die of embarrassment
    unless I started snoring lol

Have A First Kiss Story?
    Share it =)
    Last edited by Sazuka; Feb 23, 2007 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Font hard to read

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Kiss

Well probably when I was born my grandma might have kissed me, not on the lips of course, and if you mean on the lips then no I didn't have any. It's not easy for anyone to convince me to kiss them ... well lil kids I kiss 'em on the cheek ^_^
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Feb 23, 2007 at 10:19 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~!! I am currently 16≤ x ≤45 years old, so what can one expect? No, I never was kissed by a girl besides my sisters, mother, and including grandmothers ~ My mom tells me that I had this rabid habit of biting people's hair, so my aunts were probably scared to offer me a smoochie smooch [forgive my language].

~! Jokes aside, the only other person that I will came to greet with such a gesture would be that someone whom I will hold as sacred to regard her as my wife; significant other. That belief has always been a part of me, subjected to no further changes or exceptions!
    Last edited by kedar; Feb 24, 2007 at 02:22 PM.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my first kiss went to a girl i used to a long time ago it happend when i was in kindergarten wile i was on the bus going home,as for the rest of it ill keep it to my self.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I am currently 16≥ x ≤45 years, so what can one expect? No, I never was kissed by a girl besides my sisters, mother, and including grandmothers ~ My mom tells me that I had this rabid habit of biting people's hair, so my aunts were probably scared to offer me a smoochie smooch [forgive my language].

~! Jokes aside, the only other person that I came to greet with such a gesture would be someone that I will hold as sacred to regard her as my wife [significant other]. That belief has always been a part of me, subjected to no further changes or exceptions!
    Me too ^^; I've never been kissed nor do I want to either. I want to wait for that special moment in my life when true love hits. So yea......still waiting for him =]

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh, you never kissed, guys and gals. Come on, not even a peck, lol. Besides, if I were truly in love, I would think every kiss was special not just my first one, so don't be too serious about it being special.

Anyways, my first kiss was with my first girlfriend when I was 16. Nuff said.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Feb 23, 2007 at 11:24 PM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Me too ^^; I've never been kissed nor do I want to either. I want to wait for that special moment in my life when true love hits. So yea......still waiting for him =]
    Yeah but what if you pass up a chance at a first kiss to wait for the first kiss from you significant other? Then you get hit by a car and never get that kiss.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yeah but what if you pass up a chance at a first kiss to wait for the first kiss from you significant other? Then you get hit by a car and never get that kiss.
    Yea but there hasn't really been anyone else =/ I would know X3.....well if it happens.....it happens =l Can't be helped. Well the point for me is I want to be kissed by someone true. I guess......I'd rather die without one. I wouldn't want to get kissed by just anyone ^^;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast