+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: First Kiss

i was surprised because my first kiss was unexpected :P some guy just grabed my arm pulled me in and kissed me, it was like those forcefull kisses it really sucked though cause he had a girlfriend and wanted to cheat on her with me so i slaped him and left ... yeh it was awkward >.>
    being a bunny is hard work

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

so your first kiss was with a jerk!!
    wow I would be mad!!
    well i hope you got back at him =P

bii!!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Stay on topic guys, no more chit-chatting. I dont wanna have to hand out infractions.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Hello all AO members,

yes i know i haven't been on for a while and haven't posted any threads for a while...soo anyways...

as it clearly states in the title I would like to know how your first kiss was and was it anything you had imagined? (ex. thought up the perfect kissing scene but when you actually kissed, it was a total disaster)
    My first kiss was a Christmas present. Cheesy, but romantic.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

my first kiss on the lips.. hmm well if my memory serves my right, and i believe it does, my first kiss would of happened when i was 7 or 8 yrs old.

i had a gf (at that time, i was a slow kid, and gf to me was just a girl being my friend and thats all) but i think she thought otherwise. anywho as the story goes i remember that she created some sort of tag game, but with a twist. instead of just tagging u give them a friendly kiss on the lips as well..

now me being, well, me at the time i thought nothing of it. kiss to me was meh, didn't know about it nor cared, i just thought it was part of the game.

so we played that game with her friends (i was the only guy), and played we did. i believe i took a lot of chicks first kisses, and that was all in one day. now that some handy work!

but now that i think about it, and can't believe how much of an idiot i was. it seems kinda well... hmm something i wouldn't do again ever... kinda shocked that i did it.. but meh i'll stick with that i was a kid and didn't know what i was doin..

though i never really did count that as my first kiss... but it guess in all honesty it was... oh well...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

(Copy and paste from a previous thread of this topic)

Mine was when I was 14 (I'm 22 now, and this was my first serious kiss with a girl I actually liked), Me, My Ex-GF Lindsey (Who wasn't my GF at the time), and another one of my friends (His name was Chase) went to see a movie (The First X-Men film I think...). During a boring part of the movie, our friend went to get a refill on our popcorn, which left me and Lindsey alone in the top row of the theater under the projection window.

I had a massive crush on her at the time, and I didn't know she did too. She unexpectedly put her hand on mine, one thing lead to another, and we were interrupted by Chase coming back and laughing at us, drawing a couple of stares in our direction.

We dated for a year after that, until my Dad got posted with the military, and I had to move.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have never been kissed on the lips and i'm glad that i'm not alone!!i've had boyfriends but i've never had the courage to kiss them>.< but thats ok..i can wait...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

when it happened for me... I was thirteen and wasn't even REALLY at the point of even liking boys in the boyfriend sort of way. I had that girlish tingly little crush thing going on a couple times, in elementry and middle school. And I don't believe I even felt that way about the boy in question before we kissed. One day we were at youth group. At church of all places. And they seperated us into twos. And we were supposed to ask each other questions and get to know each other more closely. And being the sixteen year old pervert he was. He stared at my chest the whole time and asked me about relationships and myself. Which oddly made me feel stupid special and I decided I liked him right then and there. He had a really warm smile and he made me feel good. Not many people did at this point in my life. And then he asked me if I'd had a boyfriend. If I'd ever kissed anyone. If I was still a virgin. No, no, yes. Of course. And then he kissed me. It was mad crazy. I was thinking ohmigod this is CHURCH I'm going to hell! And then Iw as thinking WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES OMG...and then I was thinking hey....his lips are soft... oh wow that's his tongue...hey he tastes good... THIS IS NUTS... And then he groped me. And it mildly killed the mood. And I was greatful when we heard the youth leader coming down the stairs because I was getting scurred he'd be trying for further then I was happy to go. And he did later. He was a creep. But I had a stupid crush on him for about five months afterwards. Which he totally took advantage of. Stupid thirteen year old self. But... all in all... I couldn't have learned from a better kisser. He grew up into a nice young man. So I'm not ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

We dated for a year after that, until my Dad got posted with the military, and I had to move.
    And it was probibly one of the suckiest break ups you've gone through huh? I donno what I would have done had something like that happened with one of the boys I dated between the ages of fourteen and seventeen. I'd have been all EMO devistated. I often laugh at me now.
    Last edited by bratling; Aug 28, 2007 at 06:49 AM. Reason: I double posted and forgot I had. Bad chanti.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast