+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Kiss

My first kiss ummm.?. lol I was a young casanova' ^_^ I had always like girls I never thought about cooties' or anything of that nature unless someone pooted' lol... N*e*ways I was in daycare & I liked this one girl & we was having play time & there was this tunnel they had... Well me & her would always play with each other & when nap time would always put or towel close by each other... *Back to the story* At play time we was playing & when we reached the tunnel we both just stopped for some reason & kissed... Like both of that was on our minds or something, well after that incident we decided to call each other boyfriend & girlfriend & we would play house & all that good nature... We was like that until me & my family had to go to Germany cause my mother was stationed there... I was really sad *tears* lol , but I got over it eventually cause that was a place I will always love cause of my best memories was there...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never had a girlfriend, and therefore never had a first Kiss. The only people I've ever kissed are my Mom, my dad, and my grandmother...which is just like bleh. I've gotten hugged before, but that's not the topic question so I won't go there.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    And it was probibly one of the suckiest break ups you've gone through huh? I donno what I would have done had something like that happened with one of the boys I dated between the ages of fourteen and seventeen. I'd have been all EMO devistated. I often laugh at me now.
    Nope, my "suckiest" break up as you put it was walking in on my Girlfriend (this was several years later) and catching her cheating on me with my best friend from high school.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Nope, my "suckiest" break up as you put it was walking in on my Girlfriend (this was several years later) and catching her cheating on me with my best friend from high school.
    Yeah.... I'd say that'd probibly be the worst by far. In fact, I have had nightmares about such things. So.... lol that says something!

Banned jveli3 is off to a good start jveli3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arekandera View Post
    i've never been kissed and never kissed someone on the lips,and i thought that i'm the only one
    but i have enough patience to wait for "the great" moment
    i have never been kissed or had a girlfriend welll i have had one on valentines day but she was not nice and i would like to have a girl firend

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Man we have aot of shy ppl here. Man i was kissed like in third grade. Yes it was on the lips. Was real short of course, I wasnt a perv.lol

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

wel as most of us know i havnt have a fist real kiss T_T damn .....

but as long as there tougne wasnt down my thought i guess it would be good enof for me ^^ lol

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh... The first kiss, often a symbol for "loss of innocence," well, inna way anyways. My first kiss was wit my sis's ex-best friend, it jus' sorta happend. Neither one of us were expectin' it, I liked her; she liked me and neither one of us knew 'bout it. We were in my bedroom; my sis, her friend, and me; talkin' 'bout the events of the day, when my sis left ta go ta the "ladies room" (I think that she had this planned). Her friend came over ta the bed, where I was sittin', and sat down beside me. We were jus' chattin' when... Bam!!! It jus' happend. Although it was my first kiss, she swore up and down that I was a great kisser (although I think she was jus' tryin' ta butter me up).

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast