+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Kiss

Hmmm... my first kiss? Oh!! I remember!!! *laughs* That was so funnny and so like from a movie!!!!

I was still quite little, 10 years old I think and there were to guys in the town for the summer and well we met by the river and started partying arond in my garden (like kids do, plaing home and stuff)

Anyways, the cute one really liked me, me alone, when every girl on my street was found of him (not me really though...), I was soooo happy!!!!

Anyways, when we played home we were usually a couple and one day we were playing again and my best friend had created some kind of an even... she talked she talked, I got bored. And then she asked for him to kiss me @.@
    I was sure he wouldn't do that, but anyways decided to turn my head to him to see his reaction and suddenly- he kissed me!!!! And on the lips!!!!!!! I was like @.@ omg!!! yak!!!!

Everyone else found it very amusing ~.~
    Good memories anyways ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I had one with my first gf, and it was a bit different than what I had expected, I told her about a dream that I had the night befor where she kissed me, and weh went to see naco libre and at like the end of the move she had told me to come back to her after I got up and started to walk out, then after I cam back she kissed me, it was almost dream perfect, but it was at a different location
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

my first kiss was really bad..........it was a dare and i didnt even lyke the girl........it was horrible to say the least.........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Man we have aot of shy ppl here. Man i was kissed like in third grade. Yes it was on the lips. Was real short of course, I wasnt a perv.lol
    lol have to agree. I thought that most of the post were going to be these little cute stories of kissing. haa haa, little unexpected. But it's ok ppl! it's not bad that you haven't kissed. My first kiss was stupid wish it could of been better and more "romantic" but being stupid 13yr old that didn't happen. *sigh*

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Man we have aot of shy ppl here. Man i was kissed like in third grade. Yes it was on the lips. Was real short of course, I wasnt a perv.lol
    Eh shy ? Well my first kiss went to a girl i used to a long time ago it happened when i was in kindergarten while i was on the bus going home.I more shy now now than when i was younger go figure lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hum, don't remember very well. Was in a car, on the midnight, a really cute girl (but not my girlfriend). We was drunked. That's all i remember, was 10 years ago, more or less. And don't happened like on my imagination. But was funny, yes, very funny!
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz my first kiss was when iwas in the fithgrade and my BFF ashlei and her brother tony came over and ashlei went to get an ice cream and tony kissed me we are still friends to this day
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ my first kiss was with my Darling over three years ago...

it was on a tall hill, in the parking lot of our school... that's where we used to meet... i had wanted to kiss him for so long... i wanted to wait until our one month anniversary (the next day) but i couldn't take it any more... we were sitting together... and i pushed him down, and kissed him right on the lips...

*^-^* we were both really shell shocked... there's was lots of giggling and hugging and kissing again... it didn't feel magical, it felt natural, like our lips were meant to be....

*^-^*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast