+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Kiss

Well I know that my first kiss was unexpected and unwelcome. I was in a barn for crying out loud! Nothing romantic about that. Besides I didn't really like the guy anyway. We were in the hay loft getting the bales down when he asked me what I would do if he kissed me. I told him that I would push him out of the hay loft but that didn't stop him. Needless to say my first kiss was every dissappointing!

Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Thanks

uh-oh.. that infractions, it hurts to have one!

hehehe.. well, first kiss.. i dunno the feeling anymore..
    maybe because i just had so many now hihihi...

the only thing i can remember in my first kiss is...

soft? warm... awts!

If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

Newbie Hororo is off to a good start Hororo's Avatar
    Thanks

My first real kiss was from one of my guy friends, very very very very cute. lol. I had a total crush on him for a long time and i heard he had a crush on me, too. So we were alone, talking, when he leaned forward and kissed me! ^^ It was warm and tender, like i had dreamed for my first kiss. (^///^) teehee

((I was like 10 or 11 when it happened.))
    Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hororo View Post
    My first real kiss was from one of my guy friends, very very very very cute. lol. I had a total crush on him for a long time and i heard he had a crush on me, too. So we were alone, talking, when he leaned forward and kissed me! ^^ It was warm and tender, like i had dreamed for my first kiss. (^///^) teehee

((I was like 10 or 11 when it happened.))
    omg! that's like the perfect kissing story! how cute! :3 my was... not nice T.T=3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    omg! that's like the perfect kissing story! how cute! :3 my was... not nice T.T=3

(^///^) t-thanks teehee. im sure yours wasnt that bad! And mine isnt THAT cute! i mean... we were only alone!... and and and he only kissed me carefully! trying not to make me feel awkward!!... kissing me tenderlly and carefully... o.o ... umm nvm -_-; ummm *emberrassed*
    Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Newbie rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07's Avatar
    Thanks

My first Kiss I never imagined how it would be i just knew it would come one day and it did On july 4th of this years so yeah it was wonderful all at once i just smelled my favorite spices rolled in tio one and yes it was magical very because it was with the girl i loved and now where not together cause i fell in love with her way to quick she said but ifound out that through friends
    Rikku's Lover

Thanks

awwww... thats so awsome yet...so sad... T_T I hope everything turns out ok, Rikku07 =D

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

My first kiss was awful. I was 8 years old and this boy I've known for a while came ove one day so we sneaked behind the bushes beside my house and he kissed me. I felt ok at first then I thought to myself "I don't wanna do this anymore" so I quit kissing him and ran in my bedroom. I ketpt hoping kissing wouldn't be like that and thankfully it was alot better. Now I enjoying kissing very much.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast