+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash-Back

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Flash-Back

Have you ever had a funny flashback at the most random of times?

Like: I had a flash-back talking to my grandma about how my first boyfriend burped the alphabet to me because I bet him five bucks he couldnt(he won).

Then I had another one the bus about my crush breaking his drum sticks during a performance(he kept playing though).

What is your funniest random flashback? (must included place and what the flashback was about.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Newbie iNonLemon is off to a good start iNonLemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flash-Back

I had one lastnight about my ex and I going to see a world premiere of a movie and I just had to chuckle
    XBL GT: TFT NonLemon

Yes, I have brought Lemon back!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Not recently.
    I don't have these "spurs of memory" like most people.
    I usually don't dream(Or remember them, as my parents put it), nor do I look back at things (partially due to my personality) so it's not quite often that I "Flash back." Though I times I will reminisce, I usually don't remind myself like said question presented.

If I had to try and Identify one, it'd probably be a time where I was with a bunch of friends and we just screwed around for a good long while. It was some of the most fun I've had outside my house in a long time. Though like I said, It's only vague at this point now.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Lately I had a flash back of responsibility.

I was reminded of the time I was babysititng after Easter and these kids each got a baby chicken. One of the kids left the house door open and their dog ate 2 of the chickens and the 3rd one kinda died a day later.

Anyways it was just so funny because those kids thought it was like the end of the world that their baby chickens had died. They were majorly overreacting, I was all like "What do you think you had for dinner?"

Yeah, I'm that mean. Sometimes bad things happen, we all just need to get over them.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

Shippo101 (Oct 19, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

My mother who is hot tempered had woke up and srated complaining about everything my father was doing. He just turned to her and said, "nice to see you to dear." I randomly mentioned that a few days ago.

+ Reply to Thread