+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Florida Cheerleader Beatdown

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Florida Cheerleader Beatdown

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    You know what is really messed up is that the parents of this girls are accusing Youtube and Myspace for what happened. Their argument is that these two websites are the cause for this type of behavior among kiddies and young adult kiddies.
    Technically it was Myspace that was the reason for the whole thing. The trick is, one of the girls' mom actually implied that the girls were right for doing what they did because of what happened on Myspace. That just makes things worse.

I had a huge problem looking into this story. I pretty much jumped on it about 2 weeks ago when it was as fresh as it could be. I can hardly stand it now, just because it makes me sick to my stomach. And, I hope the two idiots standing outside the house as "lookouts" get tried along with the girls inside.

By the way, this isn't the only story to come out either. I can't find the link anymore, but just last night another video came out. This time, a girl picked up a chair and WWF-slammed it into the head of another girl during lunch hour.

What the hell is going on with kids these days? No, not video games. Parenting has really gone down the hill these days. And likewise, kids are being encouraged through different mediums not to respect authority anymore. I think it's high time society starts to try and solve this issue. If things keep going as it is, we're in for chaos.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    What the hell is going on with kids these days? No, not video games. Parenting has really gone down the hill these days. And likewise, kids are being encouraged through different mediums not to respect authority anymore. I think it's high time society starts to try and solve this issue. If things keep going as it is, we're in for chaos.
    I would say society in general doesn't teach self control, it's just not "cool". We are reaping the result of relative moralism as well. The instant you claim that there is no right and wrong just doing what you want to do, remove apparent consequences for actions, create a society where there is always a scape goat and if all else fails it is the governments fault for not doing anything in the first place, then tell children that they don't need to control themselves... we reap what we sow.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

All i got to say to the parents of these girls is Bravo, Bravo, nice parenting job. [/Sarcasm]

The trick is, one of the girls' mom actually implied that the girls were right for doing what they did because of what happened on Myspace. That just makes things worse.
    And there you have it. From crap like this you can see why these girls turned out like this. Totally ****** up parenting.

I am just happy that the ones responsible are being tried as adults for "felonious battery, false imprisonment and kidnapping". Maybe others will realize how stupid it was.
    Well at least one good thing came out of this. Lock um up and throw away the key is all i have to say.

These girls must have no conscious, don't know how anyone could do this. I hope the victim parents sue the A** off these girls parents. Hope they stick it to em good.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

... Actually they were all bailed out. One of them was bailed out my the Dr. Phil show, or so I've heard. I dont know if that's changed or not...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

{Actually they were all bailed out. One of them was bailed out my the Dr. Phil show, or so I've heard. I dont know if that's changed or not...}

That is freakin crap none of them should be let out they should have to serve their time like adults. They want to beat up people like adults then they should be treated like adults and throw them in jail they knew what they were doing was wrong

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

This appalls me. I just heard about it the other day at my lunch table. I really don’t like the generation that I’m included in, so much stupid stuff happens and that whole idea that “The actions of a few dictate the laws of many” is considered sound logic because of people like them. My group of friends believes that the idea came from that new movie “Never Back Down”. In the movie a dude who has a great reputation as a fighter finds that another guy a football player got into a fight. Everyone is bragging on the football player so the other dude invites him over to a party, beats the crap out of him, and then posts it on youtube. Sound familiar? I’m not saying that the movie is to blame; I think it’s bad parenting at the core. I only hope that when I have kids they don’t turn out like this.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard about this actually yesterday when i was talking to one of my friends and what do I have to say....I am disgusted and horrified and things like this just boggles my mind....
    How can a group of people just gather and beat the holy lights out of a girl....you have to stop and think...there has to be something wrong with their mentalities...the first thing that would come to a sane person trying to resolve this "problem" would not be "hey...i shall gather some of my friends and I think it will be fun to beat this girl up"....no...of course not...I just do not understand why do people think that fighting will resolve something....it shall not.....you do not see presidents and secretaries of the war department fighting with each other because they disagree about something.....the mind is the most powerful weapon of all
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacheers View Post
    {Actually they were all bailed out. One of them was bailed out my the Dr. Phil show, or so I've heard. I dont know if that's changed or not...}

That is freakin crap none of them should be let out they should have to serve their time like adults. They want to beat up people like adults then they should be treated like adults and throw them in jail they knew what they were doing was wrong
    It doesn't mean they were set free. The girls are just out free(Bail) until their trials.

It is said that she has a broken hip, a few broken ribs, Is deaf in her left ear and blind in her left eye… I was wondering your thoughts on this… instident.
    I didnt hear she was deaf in one ear and blind in one eye. It just said she had damage to her ear and eyes. Which could probably be corrected with surgery.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Apr 17, 2008 at 08:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast