+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Florida Cheerleader Beatdown

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Florida Cheerleader Beatdown

It will go a long way toward a guilty verdict however since one of the requirements for the charges is proof of harm. I would defiantly consider that some pretty good proof. Not to mention that this promising young lady is now being home schooled for the remainder of her high school years because she is to scared to go back.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

At least its good to know that everyone hates these people and anyone related to it.(yay for humane justice!!). Hell if i were a local, i'd vandalize,harass and sorts of mean things. Sure i'd stoop to thier level, but nothing beats what i've said "humane justice!" .

Even if lets say one of the girls were "innocent." There was no reason for them to not do anything, even if they did. apparently they didn't try hard enough.

The thing about the boys ticked me off to. go to heck you boys!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the video on myspace this morning. I got two words. DAY-UM
    I don't mean to be blunt, but that girl should have fought back. She stood there trying to explain the situation but got her ass beat. She should have put on her big girl panties and fought her battles. She said the comment on myspace, they found it, got angry, and beat her ass. She should have owned up, and fought back. She would have lost because it was six against one, but she would have had a shred of dignity left in her. I swear, girls no days act retarded and have no common sense. Common sense would tell you to defend yourself-even if you KNEW you would lose.
    Now for the legal stuff, those six teens should be imprisoned for quite some time. They had no remorse for the victim and were nonchlant about it. I think a max of two years and community service would do them some good. If not, let those prison inmates give those teens a REAL beating. Those girls couldn't even fight! Their punches were something my little sister would have given.

-I would rather die on my feet than on my knees.
    Something that girl who got her ass kicked should remember. I say, you got the the balls to say it on myspace, say it in person.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I saw the video on myspace this morning. I got two words. DAY-UM
    I don't mean to be blunt, but that girl should have fought back. She stood there trying to explain the situation but got her ass beat. She should have put on her big girl panties and fought her battles. She said the comment on myspace, they found it, got angry, and beat her ass. She should have owned up, and fought back. She would have lost because it was six against one, but she would have had a shred of dignity left in her. I swear, girls no days act retarded and have no common sense. Common sense would tell you to defend yourself-even if you KNEW you would lose.
    That's a real ignorant stance to take. I hope your re-consider your thoughts. We don't know what comments she made on Myspace, or in what manner. She was invited over in a friendly manner, and did not expect to find what she did. It's easy to say from the comfort of your own seat that she should have simply fought back. I'd like to see what you would do in that situation.

We don't know the full-scope of what exactly happened, what was said, how long she was there before the violence started, and etc... It's hard to fight back against something you don't expect or understand. It doesn't mean she is retarded.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    That's a real ignorant stance to take. I hope your re-consider your thoughts. We don't know what comments she made on Myspace, or in what manner. She was invited over in a friendly manner, and did not expect to find what she did. It's easy to say from the comfort of your own seat that she should have simply fought back. I'd like to see what you would do in that situation.

We don't know the full-scope of what exactly happened, what was said, how long she was there before the violence started, and etc... It's hard to fight back against something you don't expect or understand. It doesn't mean she is retarded.
    Yet, if you are seriously threatened and beaten fighting back should really be on your 'to do' list. It's legitimate self-defence. I mean they beat her bad enough to give her a concussion. Not defending yourself in such a situation is a pretty stupid thing to do (if you can help it of course, many people freeze up in these situations).

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Yet, if you are seriously threatened and beaten fighting back should really be on your 'to do' list. It's legitimate self-defence. I mean they beat her bad enough to give her a concussion. Not defending yourself in such a situation is a pretty stupid thing to do (if you can help it of course, many people freeze up in these situations).
    I realize that fighting back should be on the "to do" list. I'm not arguing that. I personally believe, as well, that offense makes a good defense. Either way, it's our natural human instinct to either fight or flight. Most people, I think (depending on the situation), tend to cower in fear. This doesn't make them cowards. My point is exactly that, it's easy to say "oh why didn't he/she just fight back" from the comfort of our own chair. When you're blindsided into a violent situation yourself, it's not so easy to make quick decisions. Instinct takes over.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

As i was watching that video i thought how the hell could this world be so violent toward each other, after reading your end statement i was appaled! it's pathetic and no words can describe how i feel on this matter. Stuff like this upsets me to think that they can be that cruel especially in a gang of girls instead of just one, they have ruined her life forever because of a lousy myspace comment!? and not even meant in a certain way they took it makes it even worse, i hope they are jailed for life or get limbs removed from them or something because that poor girl has lost her hearing and her sight in one eye and ear. Disgusting as it seems this happens everywhere which is the scariest thing, yes. This was more brutal than most attacks i hear of but still the fact that they filmed it proves them to be sick people beond imagination, i would never hurt someone that much to make them on the verge of death. (maybe not that bad) but still i hope you understand how i feel about this point.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    I realize that fighting back should be on the "to do" list. I'm not arguing that. I personally believe, as well, that offense makes a good defense. Either way, it's our natural human instinct to either fight or flight. Most people, I think (depending on the situation), tend to cower in fear. This doesn't make them cowards. My point is exactly that, it's easy to say "oh why didn't he/she just fight back" from the comfort of our own chair. When you're blindsided into a violent situation yourself, it's not so easy to make quick decisions. Instinct takes over.
    Honestly, I do not feel as if my comment was iggnorant. Yes I agree it is easier to say "Oh I'll fight back" from the comfort of our chair, but if someone is threatening your life to an extent of serious damage, you need to defend yourself. I been in fights before, not like that but fights none the less. I would HONESTLY try to talk it out first, but if the person made their intentions clear that they would want to fight, Ill put my words away and start throwing fists. She may have lost the fight if she would have fought back, I know that. six against one is an unfair fight, but she should have at least got in one good punch. I don't care who they are. Someone who lays their hands on you says that they have power over you. I ahte when that impression is put upon me. So in the same situation, Hell yeah I would have fought back. I would have lost, but I would not have let them hit me either.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast