+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: flowers.. does it help show your type of personality?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: flowers.. does it help show your type of personality?

my favorites always change over and over again,
    right now it's the rose and lily
    I love the rose because of it's beauty(my favorite color of it is blood red), and how it seems somewhat vain. not to mention every one knows how beautiful it is and it is a favorite of so many people. yet it has its thorns..
    i love the lily because of it's modest, subtle beauty. it's beautiful, yet in a different way..
    [/COLOR]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Awwww... sheesh!!!! They don't have Christmas cactus in there!!!!!!!!! *giggles* My favourite flower... wait... it's just a plant, na? But it blooms! well I love Christmas cactusses, I got my first one like 5 years ago and I took care of it and it grew big!!! And it bloomed constantly and I looooved! I have pictures hugging it. But then I had to move and I couldn't take it with me and so... I think it is dead now...
    But I got a new one! And... then I went to Africa, and when I came back it was half dead. But I watered it again and now... it's even blooming! Again! Second time in this month!

But well, my favourite flower really is the same old read rose. Love, I love you.... well that is just what this flower would mean if I gave it to someone... Well I am loving and caring, but I think there is so much more in roses... And it ussually is that they are arrogant and so on... and that is something I am not... I'd hate myself if I was...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie black neko is off to a good start black neko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    hiya folks^^ lol well i was thinking about flowers and what they mean...anyways below there is a link to a place which gives all the meanings for flowers.my question is what is your favorite type of flower, and look look up the meaning of the flower and see if it matchs your personality ^^

my favorite flower is the rose the meaning(which alot of people know ^^) is love^^ alot of my friends say i am a very loving person and caring ^^ plus the rose is beautiful ^^

Flower Meanings - Pictures and Meanings Of Flowers at 1-800-FLORALS
    My favorite type of flower is the Calla Lily, it is such a beautiful flower it has an elegant feature that I love about. Mostly the White Calla Lily is my favorite for in my opinion it resembles purity, happiness, love, beauty and elegance. Calla Lily means beauty.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite flower is the Sakura. Its beautiful, especially when it blooms near other sakuras, and they all fall from the tree like sunset snowflakes. So elegant.

Too bad its not listed.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

The flower that is like me and one that I love is a dead or wilting rose. I think this way because it feels nothing it's going away soon it sits in silence as well. I just hope I didn't have any emotions just like it because what are emotions good for I mean I feel everything then when you fel it it gets crushed. I just wish I could put them all on paper and then throw them into hell along with a single rose that is mine. I say that because I always go for what is mine I never leave anything that's mine that's a promise and I never go back on my word that is my way what is yours?
    REPLY if you want to talk even more. xoxoxo

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Lilacs. But I don't think they tell much about my personality. I also like Confederate Jasmines but that doesn't say much about me either. So I would say no they don't show your type of personality.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I like Lilacs. But I don't think they tell much about my personality. I also like Confederate Jasmines but that doesn't say much about me either. So I would say no they don't show your type of personality.
    i think those are beutiful as well. but they can show your personality it depends on how you feel about them if you rread my post you should know that they do show your personality.xoxoxo
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well i enjoy flowers, but i think that people are going to far, sayin that they can describe a personality. yes, this is true, but to some extend. like it can tell you your overall mood, color favs and attitude, but as for my fav music, or fav food, i dont think so. but if i had to choose a flower, i would choose a rose, the classic because to me, a rose shows delicate petals, yet the thorns still pack a punch. translation: i might act nice one way, but ill kick ur ass the next.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast