+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flying Car Prototype Flies...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Flying Car Prototype Flies...

Grumble Grumble Grumble

So how many of you would spend $194,000 on a two seat car that can cruise at 115 MPH with a 500 mile range? The only problem is that you can't just pull off to the side of the road to make that emergency pit stop...

Flying car lifts off in maiden flight - Discovery.com- msnbc.com
    Move Over, Jetsons: Flying Car In Works! - CBS News
    Terrafugia Transition takes off image - Photos: Terrafugia's flying car flies - CNET News
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flying Car Prototype Flies...

Hah well then i guess it would be a good ideer to always be two people in it when you're taking a flight and some extra gas..... One for stearing the "plain" and one to refill.

Does it use the same engine when it's flying and driving and if it does and it sounds like other plains i don't wont to be walking a dog and have one of those cruising by >.< or to be on a bike either......

But maybe piss everyone else off by buying one

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Seen it on Discovery Science among other prototypes. The designs are pretty clever ... and that's pretty much all I remember.

Oh, and some engineers/scientists plan on making a "virtual path" for every car that would fly; that is, when you want to fly from point A to point B, the computer will make a path and the car would automatically travel in it.

I seriously don't think it's a good idea, though. We wouldn't want air gangs or cops chasing a mindless teen in the air sort of situations ... would we.
    ..Or cars crashing onto buildings.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    I seriously don't think it's a good idea, though. We wouldn't want air gangs or cops chasing a mindless teen in the air sort of situations ... would we.
    ..Or cars crashing onto buildings.
    You answered your own concern:

Oh, and some engineers/scientists plan on making a "virtual path" for every car that would fly; that is, when you want to fly from point A to point B, the computer will make a path and the car would automatically travel in it.
    That's exactly why they would implement that.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be cooler if it was jet powered, and the wings would fold up better. Also it doesn't look too stable as a car. Cool idea though, as i always dreamed about this, as i was stuck in traffic(though my dreams involved the "back to the future" idea or the last starfighter).

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

That's exactly why they would implement that.
    Haha no, I meant Without having a specific location, you could still levitate, and some idiot person would crash anyway.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I'll pass this, gonna wait for the hovering cars without tires. That's much cooler. :P
    Additionally, I don't really like the style of those cars. And they are way too expensice. It will take a while until such a car will be allowed to be driven by everyone. But it's a good beginning!
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    I'll pass this, gonna wait for the hovering cars without tires. That's much cooler. :P
    Additionally, I don't really like the style of those cars. And they are way too expensice. It will take a while until such a car will be allowed to be driven by everyone. But it's a good beginning!
    Yeah and the DL system would have a big overhall.

Now every one would have to be flight trained and privite propety will come into play.

Whats to stop me from landing in someones back yard or on an office buliding.

The list just gos on.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast