+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Food Poisoning

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food Poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat View Post
    What restaurant(s) have you gotten food poisoning from?
    For me-Taco Bell and the EIU's union food place.
    I have never gotten food poisoning in my life. I guess the expression "Fools can't catch colds" should be changed to "Obsessive-compulsive insomniacs with exceptionally formal manners can't catch food poisoning."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it was McDonald's that got me sick..or maybe it was the summer flu..but all I know is I was sick after I had the McDonald's..but I still eat there..and my parents thought I had the flu..

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

It was either Raddisson Hotel (while I went to a dance) Or the Wendy's the day after....

It came out both ends, and looked EXACTLY the same

It was the worst pain in the world. I'm surprised I didn't get dehydrated. It went on for a day and a half. Bathroom every 20 minutes. literally.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

A most regretfull experience. I have indeed got food poisoning from KFC, I believe. As you have all stated it caused non stop vomitting and made for a very unfortunate saturday.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    well it wasnt at a resturant, it was actually at a movie theater, and it was the popcorn....
    How do you get food poisoning from popcorn?

For me i don't think ive ever got food poisoning from a restaurant. The closes was the onset of the Asian flu just after i sat down to eat at a restaurant. Bad memories kept me from going back there for years.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post

For me i don't think ive ever got food poisoning from a restaurant. The closes was the onset of the Asian flu just after i sat down to eat at a restaurant. Bad memories kept me from going back there for years.
    Popcorn....asian flu...interesting. What the heck is Asian flu lol

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok food poisoning is not funny and especially u get a new allergie becuase of it. it was liek 4 years ago in mandarin when i ate this giant crab leg and then i started to feel sick. my parents took me to the hospital and the doctors said i had food poisoning along with an allergic reaction to it.
    now taht sucks man

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~ I rarely eat outside, so I never really had any experiences with food poisoning! If I ever do go out, I just eat icecream, and that's about it [.] Of course, I did go to dinners with my family and relatives for the occasion, but my father always took us to well reliable restaurants, so no one in family ever had problems with food poisoning, except my oldest sister, who once had it for eating seafood at a Japanese restaurant, in Tokyo, known as Kyushu. She suffered for a while and got a lecture from my dad about eating out with friends. Haha.

Yeah, eat wasabi, since it does prevent food poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    It's possible, I think. May the person who was handling the popcorn contaminated it by some means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat View Post
    Popcorn....asian flu...interesting. What the heck is Asian flu lol
    It's just a different strain of virus that causes flu, and has its origin from China.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast