+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Food Poisoning

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food Poisoning

ok i was at this restaurant, and i think people should know it. its called 'Manchu Wok' that restaurant with the giant wok on the roof. ok i sat down and im like this place is nice, so i take the menu and order some noodles to start off and king crab leg (dont ask me about how i got the money) and i waited and the guy came and gave it to me, it looked amazing. i had the noodles first, and i noticed that they used rammen, not my favs, but i could barely taste it. then i had the kind crab, amazing but i could taste a little seawater, which was wierd.... i knoe, and the when i got home, i ran to the bathroom, and lets just say, it WAS white and then it was OTHER COLOURS. i was on and off the toilet for 5 hrs straight, from 6 pm to 11 pm, then at 4 am, before a test at skooL! i found out that the rammen gave it to me, and the king crab had seawater that was not cleaned out properly. even if manchu wok made a mistake, i wont be going back there

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm the only one I have had was at a chinese buffet... the food is great there, I dont go there often, like once every 2 months... so u would think: if he got poisoned there why is he saying that the food is great?... well all the food is good... but the Jell-O... you should better stay way from that lol... as soon as I ate it, my stomach started hurting... so when I go there, I usually stay away form the Jell-o
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Food Poisoning

Iam lucky! It has never happened to me! I 'm glad,but I have heard of some places that have given people food poisoning.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I once got food poisoning from Little Penang Village - it was probably the curry. I've gotten food poisoning on other occasions too, but that was went I went for potlucks and stuff... interestingly, I've never gotten food poisoning from hawker stall food

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok i was at this restaurant, and i think people should know it. its called 'Manchu Wok' that restaurant with the giant wok on the roof. ok i sat down and im like this place is nice, so i take the menu and order some noodles to start off and king crab leg (dont ask me about how i got the money) and i waited and the guy came and gave it to me, it looked amazing. i had the noodles first, and i noticed that they used rammen, not my favs, but i could barely taste it. then i had the kind crab, amazing but i could taste a little seawater, which was wierd.... i knoe, and the when i got home, i ran to the bathroom, and lets just say, it WAS white and then it was OTHER COLOURS. i was on and off the toilet for 5 hrs straight, from 6 pm to 11 pm, then at 4 am, before a test at skooL! i found out that the rammen gave it to me, and the king crab had seawater that was not cleaned out properly. even if manchu wok made a mistake, i wont be going back there

It seems that the majority of food poisoning is happening at chinese restaurants[my opinoin] lol is that y u said that u didnt wat to go to machu wok at wonderland? XD

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimchi24 View Post
    It seems that the majority of food poisoning is happening at chinese restaurants[my opinoin] lol is that y u said that u didnt wat to go to machu wok at wonderland? XD
    Hah..you should also take notice that a lot of the sickness is coming from McDonalds on here as well.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

McDonald's sent me to the hospital.
    I was having stomach cramps so bad I thought I was turning inside out.
    It was from the burger I ate there...
    Eck.
    I believe about four other people got sick as well... On the same day.
    I sooooo got my money back. But they wouldn't pay for the hospital stay. Jerks. >.<
    My school has the WORST food on the planet. Every once in a while, it's really good... But... It's the only place I have to eat. ((Can't cook in the dorm room... (T_T) And I don't have money to eat out.)) I was served a hamburger that was still raw... i didn't eat it, obviously. But I ate the fries instead... And got sick... As in on and off the toilet for a few hours.
    I went to the wellness center, and they told me I had a slight case of food poisoning.
    So now I eat PB&J almost every night. And rice. >.<

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Man you guys have some crappy run restaurants. Ive eaten at Mc Donald's a Million times and never got sick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast