Closed Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Food and you...

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food and you...

I believe the best food I've ever had is a dish called, Honey Walnut Shrimp. It is so unhealthy...but so delicious!!! Omg...just look at it...it's the best thing to have at the end of a giant Chinese Food Feast. ^_^

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Baby animals of course!
    They're tender and juicy.
    Mmmmmmm....

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG I LOVE EATING SHEEP, i eat SHEEP soup, SHEEP stew, SHEEP on pizza, SHEEP on a stick, SHEEP pudding...omg soooo many SHEEP recipes...

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Wat is the best food u ever tasted b4 and why do you think so...

Hm... well I've gotta say I love Italian and Asian dishes the best. They're just so good... and I don't feel uber bloated when I eat alot of them either (except if I go overboard on the bread ^^0)

Seafood and soulfood are also very good, but I'm had too much of them in my life to make them my favorites... (with the except of a really well-made Mac 'n cheese =D')

Favorite desert is between cheesecake and donuts. I like cheesecake because it doesn't have to be overly sweet to be really good. And donuts... what can I say? There's so many variety, they're easy to multi-task with, so many textures and flavors and they can satisfy my fruittooth of my chocolate tooth more than anything else ^.^ favorite type of cheesecake and donut is the simple cherry and glazed.

The biggest food u ever saw or eaten...

Well.. I've seen a huge wedding cake... and a 50 pound pizza ^^; I saw the pizza on food network, though.

The worse food...

I despise asparagus. I'm not much of an egg person either :/

Fast food and what you think about it...?

Convient and bad for you if you eat too much of it (but, hey isn't almost everything ^^).

Burger-wise I go to Wendy's most because everyone in my fam. likes Wendy's. I like Burger King the most, however ^^. McDonald's food makes me sick (except for the ice cream), and no matter what you ask for, they seem to always pile your burger with tiny, hard to remove onions >_<
    Chickenwise, I know alot of people like KFC, but it's waay to greasy for my taste - so I go with Popeyes, the only other chicken-place that's around here ^^;

Chocolate and love ...does it connects?

It's more of the symbolism than the actual chocolate for me. I do enjoy white chocolate and milk chocolate every so often.

do you like to eat?

I think alot of people do ^^; there's a difference between 'liking to eat' and 'loving to eat'. Food is good, but I don't think about it 24/7.

Why did u diet for?

Assuming, we've all dieted ^^; But I've dieted before to get back in shape and I join in with my mum, godmum, and aunt when they diet, to encourage them (especially my mum, who hates diets). Of all the 'official' diets out there I think Weight-Watchers, Negative-Calorie food Eats, and the 6 week makeover are pretty good.
    Weight-watchers, because you really can eat what you want, it just encourages you to eat portions and the right foods. And the meetings are encouraging too, because so many people quit when they're doing it alone and start to feel depressed.
    Negative-calorie food eats isn't really a diet to me -- you just eat only negative-calorie foods. If you do that and exercise, you will lose weight ^^
    The six-week makeover is probably the toughest of the three because you have to really stick to it, and for my mum and
    godmum, eating 6 times a day at certain times when they have to work was just a little too time-consuming. It does teach you which foods boost your metabolism though, so with that in mind you could blend diets.

and any other things u can say about food...
    U can say em out loud here!

Well...what else is there... oh, candy ^^ Candy is good, but it's to the point where I only have it a few times a year, carefully not splurging on Halloween XD My favorite candy-bar would be the Milky Way (mars bar to the Europeans? I read that your milky way is more like our 3 musketeers). Fruit chew would be... Starbursts. Hard candy definitely goes to Jolly Ranchers, and in general I like to much on skittles, m&ms, and lolly pops. I'm also a bit of a gum addict ^_^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... That's allot of questions for my simple mind, so I'm just going to talk about the foods that I like. There are two foods that I like, waffles, and chinese food. I like waffles becuase I like very simple tasting foods while still tasting good. I simply love to drown them in butter and syrup, it just tastes so[oooo] good! I like chinese food becuase they have so much varieties and creative mixes of food all while making everything taste delicious. It's also very nice to look act, and even nicer eating it, my favorite kind of chinese food is Almond Chicken .

- The picture that Pigtaru provided looks like a very scrumptious dish indeed .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy Ice Cream because they're a million different flavors, and i just enjoy you the cold, creamy sensationism of it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no idea why Aya-kun is on a diet, she doesn't need to be on one at all. +__+;;

For some reason, I've become err, westernized. I don't particularly enjoy doing or eating or drinking Malaysian stuff, and trips to the hawker stall bore me to death. I don't even look forward to visiting the mamak with my friends anymore. I wonder why...

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    OMG I LOVE EATING SHEEP, i eat SHEEP soup, SHEEP stew, SHEEP on pizza, SHEEP on a stick, SHEEP pudding...omg soooo many SHEEP recipes...

I hope that ^ is not directed to me... (T__T)

and blue-chan.. yea.... malaysian food... Chinese food is ok.. Indian's roti canai is ok... malay.... (+_+) na-ah!

XD

I'm on diet

I love ice-cream and Japanese food. ^^ baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast