Closed Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Food and you...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food and you...

OMG, you can't eat seafood??? That's horrible. So how can you eat sashimi??? Ooh, meat is good. Too much creamy stuff makes me sick. Honest. I can't even finish a plate of spaghetti carbonara. Half a serving does me in for the day. >_<

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Spaghetti carbonara? ^^ *drools* I love that. I can eat sashimi but not too much. Well.. what my stomach restricts sheep from taking is mostly prawns, shrimps, lobsters... those with shells.. (+____+) ....Uh.. I'm alright with fishes ^___^

baa~!
    oh yes! too much of cream can actually make one puke! X3
    i stay away form it.. except for starbucks/coffeebean's stingy whipped cream ^^ and ice-creams of course~~

aw.. too much cakes make sheep.. sick... (+___+)

blue-chan! which do you prefer? coffeebean or Star bucks? (='.'=)

p/s: the chicken pie in DOME is yummy yummy and droolable! XD baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer Coffee Bean to Starbucks, but my favourite coffee place is still San Fran's. Yum, Mo'Mocha. I have it in school once a week. XD But I stay away from whipped cream. I'm not into creamy stuff. ^^;; Which is sad, really, because while everyone's happily enjoying strawberries and cream I'm just eating the strawberries w/o cream. Ice cream is an exception, though. Oh, and I prefer the beef pie to the chicken pie... my favourite dish from DOME is the Caesar salad (croutons and bacon bits, yum!) - with salmon, of course.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz. poor you~ you have been deprived form the sweet taste of whipped creams!! XD wakakakakaka~!

coffee bean? ^^lll lolz! I'm your enemy then~! I'm star bucks all the way! yet I take more coffee bean than starbucks because the place to starbucks is further. nuuu!! >_<,

DOME.. i only tried their chicken pie and spaghetti.. sob.. I can't afford. and I dont have anyone to take me there! or be there with sheep! >_<,

Thanks

Hahaha. Yet you can afford to drink ice-blendeds often? If I'm in 1 Utama I go to either DOME or Fish & Co. Or Chilis. I rarely ever go anywhere else (maybe Kluang St if I'm really PK). If you go to KLCC, check out California Pizza Kitchen. I love the stuff there. The pasta dishes are a little dry but everything else is pretty much divine.

Too much whipped cream will give you diabetes, Aya. ^^;;

Thanks

I don't take too much whipped cream anyway ^^ I only go to starbucks/coffeebeans like ... twice a week? ^^lll baa~

bout the places you mention.. yea. I shall go check it out one day. hopefully I'll be freakin loaded by then ^^ no guilt in spending !!! XD wakakaka~ baa~!

Kluang St? baa~ I sat there for a while and couldn't stand some geezers teasing sheep. (u__u) adults place, the last time I was there. *sobby*
    In 1U.. there was this restaurant.. *forgot the name* the food was really nice~! i think it's thailand or taiwanese... gah! cant remember! the place had a lot of tiger pictures and statues... >__< that's all i can remember. It's asian food and the meat there taste.. *drools* ^^

Thanks

Yeah, Kluang St is usually full of working adults. I don't really remember the names of the restaurants in 1U, just the ones I go to often. I haven't been to any Thai eateries there, though. I've been to Vietnam Kitchen (is that what it's called?) but the food isn't worth paying so much for. Like, who wants to pay 10 ringgit for a few meatballs floating in soup??? I guess it's pretty cheap once you convert it to other currencies like USD or sterling, but here... dang, that's too much.

Yeah? When you do come to KL/PJ tell me. We can go hang out. XD Hopefully I'll have lost weight by then so I don't look like an oversized human dumpling next to you...

Thanks

I can't remember the name of that restaurant. (-___-) my memory loves to fail me each time I try to retrieve.. gah!
    >_<

Kluang st. does have a lot of working adults.. and jobless adults that sits there to drink and tease girls. (-_-) baa.. so I don't go to that area much.

Lolz! don't compare yourself with a dumpling! XD Not good! Love and respect your body! And sure. If I ever come over, I shall try to keep in touch and tell ya about it~! Provided you won't be armed with knives and forks... *sheep is atible* nuuuu~~~!!

*weeps in one corner*

A&W!! << random

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast