Closed Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Food and you...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food and you...

I've never tried whale's meat. I... don't think I want to. Poor whales. There aren't enough of them in this world, even without people mercilessly harpooning them. Same goes for sharks.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

whale's meat? PEE----YUCK!

@Blue-chan
    the A&W restaurant in 1U is dirty and unhygenic. Never ever eat there too often. >_<,
    What else? Yea. stay away from sg.wang's teppanyaki. You can find cockroaches lurking and foraging about and eventually you'll loose your appeatite. Teppanyaki = not really nice.

Body? I love my body.. I guess... Though I still want bigger boobs.. wait! I'm fat! >_<,
    nuuu~!
    baa.... (T_____T)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm, who goes to the A&W store in 1U anyway? ^^;; The one you should go to is the Taman Jaya one - the first A&W outlet to ever open here. And I've never been to Sg Wang and have no intention of visiting the place, so no worries about eating cockroach-infested teppanyaki. Aih. I don't like it when skinny people call themselves fat. After a while I just get sick of reminding them they're not.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

< decided NOT to remind everyone that sheep is fat ^^

yes! A&W at tamanjaya! ^_^ I used to go for all my friends birthday celebration there~!

yes.. don't go to sg.wang. ^^; it's dirty, and infested with trashy people. Human-traffic! >_<,
    uh.. do go there when you are ever on a tight budget. However, don't eat there. Even the KFC outlet there is infested with cockroaches.. >_<, eeek!

baa~

hm... which burger outlet is better? Mcdonalds or Burger King? ^_^ anyone?

Thanks

Ummmm, these days I rarely go to fast food outlets. I prefer going to restaurants and cafes. You know, where all the old people and yuppies hang out. The working class. ^^;; I prefer Maccas to BK, though. BK makes really soggy burgers. The only good thing about BK's burgers is that they're bigger than the ones at Maccas. And they have mushrooms.

Thanks

yes! the sauce and mushrooms~ *drools*
    Maccas? 0_0 *ahem* what is that? ^^lll

< lacks a lot.

cafes and restaurants huh? classy~ ^_^ wakakak~
    'mamak' stalls << a no-no for sheep~! I don't even want to pass by such places! >_<
    but why do people enjoy hanging out there? including teenagers? T__T

Thanks

Mamak stalls are okay for, say, supper at night. I go the one near my place sometimes to talk with friends over teh tarik. It's a part of Malaysian culture, like hawker stalls. You can't really ditch mamaks.

Ummm, oh, sorry. Maccas is Aussie for McDonald's. My Aussie cousins visit often, and I visit them often too, so I've become accustomed to calling it Maccas. Saves breath, besides.

Thanks

baa~~~ maccas~ ^_^ yummy...

I only go to chinese hawker stalls or for roti canais. ^^

(n__n) Other than that.. nuuu... ^^lll

mamaks near your house? cool! XD but going out very late to mamaks is very.. dangerous... >_>

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast