Closed Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Food and you...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food and you...

Well, it's near my place, there are plenty of people there, and I never go alone. ^^;; Ooookay. So if you only go there to eat roti canai (which isn't Chinese, by the way), how in the world are you supposed to eat good pan mee or wan tan mee or curry mee or chee cheong fun?

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

well I agree with u on that fast food restaurants are a part of everyones diet these days but I tend to In & Out but for the most delicious fast food was this one toasted sandwich with guacamolee, tomato, that sauce, with fresh lettice and onion well anyways it was delicious unfortunely my uncle treated me to it so I don't recall the name or the restarurant

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

@Blue-chan
    I know roti canai isn't a chinese food~ >_<
    anyway.. pan mee... wan tan mee.. *drools* I still go to hawkers stalls... chinese hawker stalls. And seldom~ ^_^
    baa~
    the main reason is: I cant speak chinese so I can't order my food.. (T_T)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

LoL. Errrmmm, most of them speak English, you know. And it isn't that hard to order in Chinese. Just say what you want, for example : char kuay teow yat-tip (char kuay teow, one plate). Very easy. And if it comes in a bowl, say yat-wun. ^^

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

serious, I can't even order my food.. (=_=) they often give me that dumb founded look...... sobby~ I have been deprived from hawker stalls~! nuuu~! >_<,
    *cries*

Thanks

LoL. You have to learn eventually. ^^;; Or you'll end up missing out on genuine Malaysian food. I hope you know how to order stuff at mamak stalls. It takes a bit of experience. Some of my friends don't go to the mamak regularly, so when I take them there, they're a bit lost when they have to order. Sometimes you can tell if they're new to mamaks or not. It takes them ages to decide what to drink, and when they've finally decided, all they say is "Kopi ais."

Thanks

< refuses to learn

I'll stick to mummy's cooking for the time being~ ^_^

... pretzels~ I like seaweed and Garlic pretzels~ so.. pretzels anyone? ^^

Thanks

Seaweed & garlic pretzels sound scary... +__+;;
    I'll stick to good ol' hand-rolled cinnamon pretzels. They're the best.

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast