+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: foreign food

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

foreign food

elloo ao members :] !
    Nice to be on the site again

So, I was wondering about people thought's on foreign food.

- What's your fave foreign food?
    - Which one did you hate the most?
    - Did you try it in your country or another?
    - Any stories of it?

Lets discuss!

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: foreign food

XD hahahah in here there is not that food to buy XD but i will think of one *thinking* :

- What's your fave foreign food?
    i can say Pizza don't laugh XD people here didn't get use to it because they all love eating homemade food

- Which one did you hate the most?
    anything with uncooked meat XD , i haven't eaten one but i am sure that i will not like it XS

- Did you try it in your country or another?
    XD in my country , when i heard that there was a Pizza shop opened near of us the first words came " DAD !! MUM !! I WANT PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA " lol

- Any stories of it?
    the other day dad brought for us a pizza and i was like "yam yam pizza " and dad told me they will close becasue there is a few people who come and buy pizza from their and like i said they didn't get use to eat it ... so i was in a shock and i said lets mummification it this is the last LOL XD it is a funny story don't you think hahaha T,T ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...
    Favorite... That's a tough one....

I love a lot of the German food my mom makes... It's really rich and filling. (She's from Germany, so yeah! haha)

I also love Italian - It's hearty! And I love pasta, and the use of sauces.

And of course I love most Asian food...

In San Francisco, on Haight Street, there's a Thai place that has the most fabulous EVERYTHING! The chicken dishes are to die for... And when you ask for mild they actually do it mild! :3 I love it. And they have the most amazing Thai ice tea... The sweet tea with milk. OMG.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, fma1012 you may want to provide us with your thoughts first. ^_-

Italian food is my favorite, it's probably why they have so many restaurants. I also like Chinese food, or at least what Americans consider Chinese food. I'm pretty sure it probably tastes different in other countries.

I really don't care for sushi, I mean yuck. Its got this weird bland mushy taste, and too hot with the green sauce.

Yes I tried it in my country, I havn't left the U.S. because I was too afraid too after watching that movie "Brokendown Palace".

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Sashimi, and some beautiful lobster salad. God I miss the restaruant Musashi's in kyoto. It is excellent. Udon stands. They are fabulous.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard for me to have just one favorite. I cook and try many cuisines, so the categories are so broad...

Well, favorite is either Chicken Parmesan, Fettuchinne Alfredo, or Curry Rice. i reccomend all of them.

I am somewhat picky (I dont liek Peppers, chunks of tomatoes, mushrooms, big onions, ect) so some things i won't eat unless I modify them.

Oh, and i had all those foods in the USA. I had Ramen in LA, which is close to and has a lot of Japaneese people there, but that doesnt count....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

In the summer, I was doing a summer cooking program and we cooked and tried various foreign foods. So one day, one of the foods to make was sushi but I didn't end up in that group because I was in the salad group. Anyway, I saw them making it and it was interesting and they looked so cute. Although when the time came to eat, I was surprised that I actually did not like it. I had it with soy sauce and I don't know if was that but it just wasn't so heavenly for my taste buds. I liked the experience though.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Real ramen is amazing...
    Of course that depends on where you have it.

San Francisco, again... Japan Town (or Japan Center) had several amazing spots with cheap ramen...

My favorite dish is Miso ramen with Unagi (that's friend eel) :3 The place I ate last made their own noodles So good! :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast