+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: forgiving loved ones

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

forgiving loved ones

just wanting a few opinions from people if your partner was found kissing another person and a few days later said it was just nothing and wanted to get back with you would you forgive them or move on

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: forgiving loved ones

I would move on.
    If it was really nothing then they wouldn't have done it in the first place.
    then it would have been nothing.
    I know for me it's always hard to forgive because we are humanes and we cant read minds so theres no telling if they could do it agin and frankly if the y did do it agin then I would soo move one.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure I would forgive... my loved ones have three second chances...
    That is if he's sorry, I'd forgive... if he says: "It just happened! I couldn't do anything about it." Then I'd know he wouldn't change and then it's better to let go at the same moment...
    I never take back people who leave me though... Don't know why... it's like: "If you let me go, if you can't seem to understand how much I mean to you, then it's your fault..."

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Lasura. I do agree with you jon the not taking them back. I used to do it when I was young but yes I was young. And yeah if he/she wants you back after he/ she breaks up with you then what was the point in even breaking up in the first place.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    @ Lasura. I do agree with you jon the not taking them back. I used to do it when I was young but yes I was young. And yeah if he/she wants you back after he/ she breaks up with you then what was the point in even breaking up in the first place.
    Nice to hear someone else thinks like that
    Indeed, it's just stupid to ask someone to take you back after you've left her/him... and so arrogant... it's like: "I ran away, had some freedom, thought about finding new love... didn't go out as good as I wished, so I come back!! take me!!! Till thenext time I get bored!"
    Though if he/ she takes you back... that means he/ she really loves you a lot to step over his pride like that...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgiveness is not as easy as people think. I would ask what the heck was he thinking? Was it an accident that he could have avoided or did he just let it happen like a lamb to the slaugher lol. Depending on his answer i might forgive him but he better give a good reason ^^. And of course a kiss can always lead to other things so yep dumdumdum!

Hm and of course why would they wait a few days to say it was nothing......thats highly suspcious in my opinion.

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

well you see its like this my girlfriend was seen by my best mate kissing another guy, but then a few days later she tells me it was nothing but a simple friendship kiss and that she wants me back, but she cheated on me before and i forgive her so i just dont know. my heart says yes and my brain says no

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Awwww...poor you well me I would move on because I finally found out my lover has found his soul mate so now that means I still need to find mine. So yeah I'm that weird or crazy. Unless if he wants to get back with me then I would stay with him unless he does it again then thats finally for me to leave.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast