+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: forgiving loved ones

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: forgiving loved ones

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    well you see its like this my girlfriend was seen by my best mate kissing another guy, but then a few days later she tells me it was nothing but a simple friendship kiss and that she wants me back, but she cheated on me before and i forgive her so i just dont know. my heart says yes and my brain says no
    Uh oh she cheated in the past huh not good. A few of my friends have had that happen and usually once a cheater then always a cheater.

Well follow your gut/brain on this one and tell her how you felt about that kiss. Honestly a friendship kiss should never be on the lips and only on the cheek. Or else a person wonders is there more going on there then just friendship. Personally I would have dumped the person for cheating in the first place and then having the gall to kiss someone way after you took them back sheesh.....talk about breaking your trust again. Of course not telling you before your friend did is bad too.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

awww! *hugs aeonking* I'm sorry.
    If it were me I wouldn't take them back.
    I mean they've done it before and now they do it agin.
    I dont think she learned her lesson the first time.
    but I'm sorry.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

well you see its like this my girlfriend was seen by my best mate kissing another guy, but then a few days later she tells me it was nothing but a simple friendship kiss and that she wants me back, but she cheated on me before and i forgive her so i just dont know. my heart says yes and my brain says no
    Well... if she had cheated in the past alreasy and now again, then you can't possibly change her and this time I'd say no, don't forgive her, no matter how evil that might seem... but maybe you'll both be better off that way!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Could i forgive if i was cheated on no i can't,Why should i forgive some one that has betrayed my trust ? and make it so that nothing has happened.Thats just not me cheat on me or fool around with some one else when with me you can count on me not forgiving you and never talking to again.And it has happened to me before and i still don't forgive her for doing it to me and i havent talk to her since then she tried talking to me but i blew her off,and she had the nerve to say can we still be friends ha ya right.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me" that should say it all!

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I do love that person, do I not? Yes, I should probably forgive him, but my trust would probably be lessened. Despite the fact that I love him, he has still cheated on me and betrayed my trust.

mmhmm.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

If she isn't hot and great on the bed, she's not worth your time unless you can't find someone else who will truly love you. Whether the cheating was intentional or just a psychological illness, you gotta let her go. Anything else that a loved one wronged you on, that's fine.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me betrayal is the number one relationship sin. I could never forgive, because it shows that the person has no respect for me or my feelings. I'd much rather be left alone than live with the shame of "not being good enough" (and the rage that would undoubtedly follow) that someone would cheat on me mentally, physically, or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    If she isn't hot and great on the bed, she's not worth your time unless you can't find someone else who will truly love you.
    Not a good reason to keep someone; if she's great in bed with you, chances are she's great in bed with everyone else. STDs will follow, and both of you'd deserve them.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast