+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: forgiving loved ones

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: forgiving loved ones

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Not a good reason to keep someone; if she's great in bed with you, chances are she's great in bed with everyone else. STDs will follow, and both of you'd deserve them.
    Didn't say it was a good reason. Keeping someone that has cheated on you is already a no-no. I just gave those reasons if it's one of those "you got no choice" situations.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

being cheated on sucks...its happened so many times to me that ive decided to give up on love.....I cant bear the pain.
    [/url]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Have you ever heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me" that should say it all!
    Deamn, that's true!!! It makes me feel reall stupid Why don't people remember these smart quoutes when something actually happens?

And don't give up Fallenangel!!!! I gave up on love too, but now I feel like believing in it again (though it has brought me more tears than smiles for now... but the smiles are worth it!!!)... The one is waiting somewhere outside there and you will find him/her, though you'll have to get through many hard times for that... But the hard times are worth it and they are wonderful in some way too...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgive and forget!
    That is what I say, you can easily mend that broken fragment in your heart by letting them make it up to you and forgiving them for it. But if they do it again, "drop them like a rock", is what I say. You should always give a second chance, except when it ends up being their third. No good dirty scum!!! You deserve better than a two timer, but still give them a second chance!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in giving people a second chance. We all make mistakes we're only human. If someone cheated on me I'd still forgive them. It's not in my policy to hold a grudge against them for their wrongs. Believe it or not I'm too nice of a person to do that. But breaking up with them over that will make you miserable and you know what they say "Misery loves company"..^___^

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would forgive them. Sometimes you can get caught in the moment and it truly won't mean anything. Give them another chance. If its a repeat offender move on though. They're obviously buying time and making a fool of you. But if its a first time and they are sincere give them another chance.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

The Key to any good relationships is the fact you need to learn to forgive and move on so yes you should as long as you are careful not to make the same mistakes twice.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    well you see its like this my girlfriend was seen by my best mate kissing another guy, but then a few days later she tells me it was nothing but a simple friendship kiss and that she wants me back, but she cheated on me before and i forgive her so i just dont know. my heart says yes and my brain says no
    Think from your brain. Feel from your heart. That's why they're there for If she cheated on you before, dump her. A friendhip kiss isn't on the lips, it's supposed to be on the cheek, if you're already with somebody else.
    It's not that hard you know I'm not saying you should follow me, just be safe rather than being sorry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast