+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Forthcoming generation and humour.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forthcoming generation and humour.

computers -$500 breaking point - 1 and the costs of periperals norton anti virus and etc huge waste of money and as a finale it breaks 2 years later

and if they are working on global warming why has the issuse been around for a while and no one has said anything about it yet and if there are processes then tell me them? but you cant cuase there arent any

I'll do it man.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    computers -$500 breaking point - 1 and the costs of periperals norton anti virus and etc huge waste of money and as a finale it breaks 2 years later

and if they are working on global warming why has the issuse been around for a while and no one has said anything about it yet and if there are processes then tell me them? but you cant cuase there arent any
    Being able to name off a computer is something very daring. Oh wait, didn't we refer to technology in general as a whole? What is the point of naming off a computer and the price?

With time comes growth. Apply that growth to just about anything if you want, but I will just apply it to economy. I shouldn't have to get into any details since that should speak for itself, but if it doesn't, ..well who cares if soemone doesn't feel like searching it up.

Global warming..nothing has been mentioned aye? Even though this is an issue we talk about everyday, and have debates about for candidates running for president.

I wonder if you have been living in a hole, because you would probably realize that some of the motivation behind things such as energy efficient hybrid cars, is global warming. Funny stuff.

Anywho, these examples can relate to generations of the future easily. We can see the fluxuation in ecnomy just by checking the average income of a family of the past century. We are dealing with situations that can wipe us off the face of the earth and are trying to delay or remove the possibility all together. If there is a new generation every 10 years, most likely what happens in one generation will effect the next one and the last.

So what..a generation. There are quite a few and will be quite a few more during my lifetime, so why does one really make that much of a difference? We will all effect each other anyways.

Thanks

well a computer is a example and a main waste of money would you like the entire list?

and i hear absolutly nothing about global warming all i hear is terrorists killed 5 us troops today or bush returned from his vaction which i happen to hear often for some reason

I'll do it man.

Thanks

well a computer is a example and a main waste of money would you like the entire list?

and i hear absolutly nothing about global warming all i hear is terrorists killed 5 us troops today or bush returned from his vaction which i happen to hear often for some reason
    Wow, this is just completely lost to you.

"Sigh" Computers practically run the world, so buying into them is probably a good idea. There are faster at processing than humans and make life far more efficient and convenient than doing those things manually.

I don't need the entire list because...well who does? We create these things for certain reasons and if they had no true value, what would be the point? We couldn't or wouldn't utilize them in the real world and they would be considered no more than mere trinkets and bobbles.

We will continue to have the means to do so and w will continue to invent because we will never be perfect. You could consider machines and technology as compensation for certain aspects humans lack.

Thanks

would you rather pay $500 + every 2 years and stare at pixels with constant freezing and other garbage or just get out the cheap old type writer thats funner and easier

infact i shoulndt even be on right now

I'll do it man.

Thanks

would you rather pay $500 + every 2 years and stare at pixels with constant freezing and other garbage or just get out the cheap old type writer thats funner and easier

infact i shoulndt even be on right now
    ?What? I don't know if it is just because I can't find the word funner in the dictionary, or that this post lacks logic, but I have no idea what you are trying to say. Is there some point to this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3