+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fortunes??

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Fortunes??

Fortunes

what do you think of these

people ect making them

i got one done my a friend of mine pam reading
    ( it wasnt even ture all playin around)

but he told me that i would become a manga articest a very well known one
    but then i will get artherrightes in my right hand and ill have to gave up the ill be kicked out of my house and become a heavy drinker and die on the streets

but i dout that will come ture (¬___¬ better not)

but then i told hers with cards
    and i told her she would be in a fight with her sister
    and the next day she came into school at told us all this and showed us the bruses
    my face was O__O wtf i told u that ect
    but like i like to think it was all by chance

but i would like to know has anyone do that on you
    or have you done it on anyone?....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fortunes??

I dont really take much stock in these thing. Just entertainment to me.

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes i believe in fortunes ... it really depends ... ^^; I trust my sister to tell my future or what not ... because she is honest ... ^^ but no, that hasn't happened to me yet ... one time i tried to call a "phone psychic" to see if what she was going to say would be true ... but i wasn't able to ... because i didn't have a credit card ... lol ...
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Fortunes i really don't believe in them just never did doubt i will ever,and no i never have read some ones fortune nor has some one read mine.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry.., I know I shouldn't saw this.. but to tell you the truth I do not believe in fortunes at all... I mean they are interesting, but any that I have had did not come tue.. though, I do believe in visions.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Fortunes in my opinion are not genuine.They are entertaining yes and we all wish to believe things that sound appealing to be true but that is not the case.Rarely do they come true and if they come true it is usually because the person themselves did it rather than 'fate' lending them a hand.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

fortunes, well they don't really interest me really.. i like my surprises so if that means that i will know what will happen then it would just be boring. (just like watching a movie that ur friend completely told u everything that happened in it, boring ain't it?)

but thats only assuming that i believe in fortunes which i don't. even if they where true as such i rather not know, what can i say, i like being ignorant.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Fortune-telling's good entertainment. You really have to laugh at how stupid (and obviously made up) some fortunes are. I wouldn't bother going to have my fortune told if I had to pay good money for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast