+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fortunes??

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fortunes??

It's an enetertainment, that's all. Not many of them are correct are they?
    Once there was a guy stuck on Himalaya mountains for more than 13 days and no one could find him, and when asked, A Buddhist monk told where he was by pointing on a map and they found him.
    I don't know if that's a fortune... but meh.

Trust me, don't take them too seriously.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a big fan of fortunes. I really don't believe on those... It goes against my beliefs... Plus ppl are more likely to make it up to make some money...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~! I don't know about the credibility of fortunes and stuff, but they are quite fun to believe in. Of course, no ordinary man holds the power to foretell his/her/others' forthcoming predicaments. However, I do believe in the power of intuition. I think that's something far more reasonable to believe in ~!!! Why? It's because many of my intuitions almost never failed to accurate the close reaches of truth, which is why I like to keep it incessantly invoked. One of my crazed amusements. ^^

Oh hey, here's a fortune for you, Lizzie: Your avatar enfolds a very bad connotation.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well luck can be seen as superstition, but its the way that you view it.

Constitutional luck, that is, luck with factors that cannot be changed. Place of birth and genetic constitution are typical examples.
    Circumstantial luck, that is, luck with factors that are haphazardly brought on. Accidents and epidemics are typical examples.
    Ignorance luck, that is, luck with factors one does not know about. Examples can be identified only in hindsight.
    many people have a basis upon these types of luck but i got to say that fortune is a way for us to see the great times throught the rele bad times, and through fortune, it gives me hope. if i get girl to notice me, i would be like 'im fortunate' and that would give me mor confidence, so i believe that fortune is something that people believe in to be inspired

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@kedar what u mean ??..........¬___¬ what did i always say to all you guys

dont use words agent me witch i dont know
    ¬__¬ kedar u made me look it up i still dont know what u mean ?.....

back to topic

well its agesnt my belives as well

but like some do come ture

lol
    like ones i got tomarrow will be a onforgetabile day
    and the next day our school had to be avauated
    there was a gas leek in the road school was out for a week or 2

but like that could be a fluk as we know
    but i think its fun to try and do it on people
    and have them to yous lol

¬__¬ if they go and tell u
    ur gonna be married and children be sucsseful and have a big house
    and your gonna have a pool in the back
    pull away your hand kk lol as fast as poss haha

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see why I have to rely on someone else's imagination AND pay him good money for it just so I can see the brighter side of things. Speaking of which, kids are actually starting to believe in this whole reading tea-leaves rubbish, just because they read Harry Potter religiously and worship J.K. Rowling.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ha, I had the hardest time trying to figure out what the hell Fortunes were. That title really threw me off. Thought it was some manga title instead of fortune telling. Funny stuff.

Anyway..no. I don't believe in it myself. I am open minded though, don't necesarrily have to see it with my own two eyes to believe in it, but I am not so naive that I would just accept it either. There isn't much reason for me not to believe in people, but I won't see it as entertainment or an event/ability worth money.

Newbie harjher may be famous one day harjher may be famous one day harjher's Avatar
    Thanks

HI..partly, I believe fortune telling... it existed for a purpose..Therefore maybe some people are meant to have the gift not to create paranoia to people but to give guides in life... But perhaps the problems is on how peoplelet it affect their lives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast