+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fortunes??

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fortunes??

I have Taro cards and I sometimes try to tell future for my best friend and myself. I think that cards are just to help you clear your mind, I ask questions to witch I actually know the answer but witch makes me confused. Like the question "Does he love me?" or "Will they break up?" I ask this question and put out three cards and then I just try to explain them, they just show me in witch way to think, like if have the Death card in the future, I know that my best girlfriend will deffinetely have great changes in her life and she will break up...
    Another thing is that ussualy when peole believe that something will happen it really happens, like if You translate the Death card to a person as "You will die", he propably could though that car doesn't even ussualy have this meaning, he would wait for death so passionately that it would just come...
    But I'm really suprised that you could tell your friends that she'll have a fight and it happens... I never see such things in the cards... maybe you really do have powers... How did you tell that?

I would never pay a person for her to tell me the future nor would I ever ask money for me teling something... fortune telling is just a way to clear your life for me...

Another thing is about chiromancy, I find only that You can tell a lot about the person from their hand lines... The Heart line has never fooled me, for example...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

See, this I dont really believe in, like for exaple if you read a book and it said you who you were gonna marry would you marry that person? if you say yes to that, why? because its written in that book, or otehrwise? So I dont go to those because I think that its better to not know my future (no matter how much I am curious)
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    See, this I dont really believe in, like for exaple if you read a book and it said you who you were gonna marry would you marry that person? if you say yes to that, why? because its written in that book, or otehrwise? So I dont go to those because I think that its better to not know my future (no matter how much I am curious)
    You might marry that person just because you believe you have to marry him and besides no book and no kind of fortunetelling can tell you exaclty who you're going to marry, it ussualy gives you the prototype and you find a person who's the most closest to this prototype... It's all in your subconsciosness, you'll expalin your cards as you wish... So they can't tell you no wrong...
    I too agree that it's better not to know the future, what fun to live if you know what's about to happen... But fortunetelling has other ways of use as I'm trying to tell...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    But I'm really suprised that you could tell your friends that she'll have a fight and it happens... I never see such things in the cards... maybe you really do have powers... How did you tell that?
    Well there is also something, as kedar pointed, that it is call intuition. I am a very intuitive and observative person. I feel that something is wrong is going to happen and 90% of the time I am right and I am no fortune teller whatsoever.
    In example: one of my girlfriends was thinking on killing herself... she did not tell anybody... But I knew it without her telling me... she was shocked when I faced her... but that was intuition... nothing else...

In what concerns about luck.... I am a very religious person and I am one of those who believe that everything has a reason to be. There is no lucky for me. The things do not happen just beacuse for me... I don't believe that... and of course I don't believe those that use more tools than their intuition to tell me what is going to happen.... and even though when someone comes and tells me that they have a bad feeling about something I am doing or the someone who I am with... then I just pay more attention to stuff but I don't get paranoic about *moaking* "he is going to dump me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".... that's just not me....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

[QUOTE=lebasiara;489406]
    In what concerns about luck.... I am a very religious person and I am one of those who believe that everything has a reason to be. There is no lucky for me. The things do not happen just beacuse for me... I don't believe that... [QUOTE]

Yes, I believe so too, that is why we can take a look in the future... it's already halfly decided what is going to happen... I'm sure that we have our fate given when we're born, I'm also sure that with every step we take we can change something, we can change our fate but only by living a good life and not asking for much trouble, not getting god mad (spoiling your carma)...
    How elseways you can explain the fact that we can look in the future, how else you can explain de ja vu? Our future is decided already...

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that these fortunes are mostly random and every now and again one will find a fortune that would pertain to them. I have not found many like this

I agree with lebasiara if you are very observent about sertain things you can normally tell what is going to happen but if you dont pay attention to detail then you normally dont know when it hits. It is like driving if you are paying strict attention to detail you can point out hazards on the road 3 bloks before it happens.
    Last edited by Sazzy; May 05, 2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: double posting
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Another thing is that ussualy when peole believe that something will happen it really happens, like if You translate the Death card to a person as "You will die", he propably could though that car doesn't even ussualy have this meaning, he would wait for death so passionately that it would just come...
    Ah, yes.
    I think that's why newspaper horoscopes do "come true" sometimes. People read them at the start of the day, and then their mindsets get influenced in such a way that they keep relating the day's happenings to what they read in the papers. If you did it the other way round, though, and read the horoscopes at the end of the day, you might think otherwise.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Ah, yes.
    I think that's why newspaper horoscopes do "come true" sometimes. People read them at the start of the day, and then their mindsets get influenced in such a way that they keep relating the day's happenings to what they read in the papers. If you did it the other way round, though, and read the horoscopes at the end of the day, you might think otherwise.
    The horoscopes of the papers? so..... more likely ther is going to be at least a thousand ppl with the same thing going on or papers sontradicting the fate of a person......

hmmmm definetely.... not a good source..... lol
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3