+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Fakes/Reals?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    i tend to freely give my trust until you break or abuse it.
    i don't LOOK for faults in pplz but if i see one, me not talking to you is ussually the least of your problems (not just on the internet either).
    i haven't really seen anything wrong here on AO, but like i said i'm not looking for trouble (it ussually finds me)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    They even deny being models. I don't want to name names, but I've noticed a trend in photo-posting where there are a bunch of people who are supposedly friends (THREE of them plagiarised photos, the others... well, I haven't been able to find out) who used to talk pretty much the same way, and when they log in they log in one after another, and when one disappears, the whole bunch of them disappear. >__>

Sorry if I'm freaking you out. Admin at another forum asked me to do some tracking and stuff, so observing forumers closely, even if I'm not in authority at a particular forum, has become one of habits. ^^;;

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks
    i don't really see people as being fakers since i assume if there online
    there here for fun and are living out some kind online fantasy, but most
    do take it a bit far, i only trust a handfull of people here because of that.

i cant really tell who is faking it or not since i tend to give my trust
    till its abused, wich i can say has only happend once online to my
    knowledge, but i think as long as they dont let the faking get to the point
    where they start beliving there on lies there not going to bother me that much if untill i find out they are faking.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, fakes eh?., Its sad of course. I personally never met or talked frequently with fakes, (my instincts seem to be working). [well actually i get the ocassional pm saying hi in -insert anime character-, but i never bother]

I have alot of trust issues, lol. but if i cant talk to you freely then give r self a hand, i probably trust you ^_^.Im not a basket case, i only have these issues online,bc i dont want it happeneing to me >.<.

meh, you tell me an embarassing secret, i'll trust you ^_^.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    unfortunately meeting ppl online is pretty tricky....since u've dun know wut they have done or wut they look like n you have no way of checking out their story....i'm pretty honest with ppl i meet coz i kinda expect them to do the same with me, so if u lose my trust...sorry i'll suspect of u lying all the way till i see tht u dnt lie to me anymore

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    With online friends, though, it's very hard to regain trust that's been lost. *frown*

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yes. to me there are many fakes online.
    they tend to tell you one thing but they mean another.
    (example; they tell you sometinh but tell another person something else and when you confrom=nt them about it, the lie)
    they betray your trust so you can't tell them any of your secets becasue you never know where they will be or who they will tell, and that makes other people dislike you for something they said but they dont bother to confirm it with you. i really hate phonys becasue i been lied to by them here and at my school. to me ao is like a huge high school. drama, drama, fights, and more drama,. what really gets me about them is when you fond out they are fake, they wanna be your friend again and try to get off your shit list

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie ~Breathe- may be famous one day ~Breathe- may be famous one day ~Breathe-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It doesn't matter how long you have spoken to a person online. A liar is a liar.

Still, I find it unreasonable to even care, because it's not like we're going to meet them in real life is it?

I tend not to ask people for images or anything of that sort, all it is for me is another person to share text messages with. That's all it really is.

Over the internet no one can really be trusted (excludes personal contacts).

So yeah....

It doesn't matter who's lying or telling the truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast