+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Forum Fakes/Reals?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I know what you are really saying…..see Legend I knew you were a fake the whole time!
    Uh huh I am actually more down to Earth in here than I am in real person. Im a jackass in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Give it time and you'll know. Consistency is the key.

Mind you there are some people who are upfront about it. "This is my on-line persona." Well as long as they have fun and are honest who cares?
    And this is something I want to add upon. And someone else did mention (I think taurus) mentioned that most of us do wear a mask, it's just how thin or thick the mask is. For me I have some online "friends" that carry a different persona than compared to real life (I would know considering that their attitude would get them killed in the real world) Personally im fine with that.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pyro I don't get this thread. What does someone online need to be trusted with? What do you expect people to be like.

I'll try to use myself as an example. What would you expect me to be like based on my post?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    there are so many fake people on her itz a shame and to think i trusted them hum well i can say i still trust 3 people shippo 101 HolderOfTheDarkChalce and hieeslove *grows angrey* to every one eles forget you all because im tired 0f people pretending
    either uo like me or you dont MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where you get that impression because for one, I hardly see your username around. And there've been several instances where you... well, spammed - like in the Japanese food thread, where all you posted was one lousy picture of Pocky boxes and "i love pocky soooooooooo much". (You did something like that in your Tupac thread some time back too) I'm not specifically trying to hit out at YOU - lots of people are guilty of this, and you know, people will get annoyed when you do things like that. Please post some sense instead of countless one-liners.

And this isn't really a matter of liking or disliking. I can dislike someone but still trust him/her.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well like how do we know blue rebel told us her real age? She could post her identification on the internet but like most people do it. Her word is good enough since this isn't a dating site or anything.

If you're fake or not depends on what kind of site you're on. I think here it's less important since it's an anime site. On a dating site or martial art site it's more important since you're actually interacting with someone personal and most likely will meet up with them in real life.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    - How long you would have to talk to the person before you trust them?
    - Things that the person do or reveal to you before you trust them ETC. ?

-For me i dont trust no one but when time gets a long i might give it a shot.
    -They'll have to give there talking for a long time and not get bored with me cuz im a busy yoyo man in other words they need to have pacience. But as u know u got different personalidades from the internet for ur on self ( face to face). They might be lieng all the time thats some risk not to take.

perdoname michelle!

Thanks
    Well blue rebel do you agree with what I said?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's true - that I may OR may not be lying about my age. But like you said, this is an anime forum, and personally I don't really care about someone's age or what's been stated on his/her profile. Occasionally I do check user profiles for inconsistencies and finding those definitely makes me trust someone less. But I try not to care too much about someone's age because well, everyone's got the right to keep that under wraps.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    And this is something I want to add upon. And someone else did mention (I think taurus) mentioned that most of us do wear a mask, it's just how thin or thick the mask is. For me I have some online "friends" that carry a different persona than compared to real life (I would know considering that their attitude would get them killed in the real world) Personally im fine with that.
    I think it becomes more complicated when a male meets a female online(or vice versa), and a strong relationship forms online. That's when a person hits the "gray area" and it can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the experience of meeting the person in real life or whether they even meet that person at all.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast