+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: free opinion

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

free opinion

you know i think alot during the time i spend alone i think of how the world is changing but what exactly is it changing into so far the only thing i see is a new generation bred on hatred and war i wish the world would realize that we no matter our skin type no matter our religion we are one species we are human i know sometimes its hard to be nice to everyone but sometimes wouldnt it be nice to know that if u went to another country or you simply went to the market that you know that everyone you see driving or walking down the road isnt looking at you at saying "Oh look at them their pathetic" its time in my opinion to put all of our differences aside for instance ones weaknesses may be anothers stregths but hey its just my opinion thank you for your time
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: free opinion

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yo a new generation bred on hatred and war i wish the world would realize that we no matter our skin type

no matter our religion we are one species we are human
    It makes sure are children grow up strong and hearty. This way they can better dismantle members of religions I don't like.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    It makes sure are children grow up strong and hearty. This way they can better dismantle members of religions I don't like.
    but y dismantle a religion if you dont understand it i mean what if one day say you had a wife then all of a sudden she didnt love you anymore cuase you insist on going to church look religion is no reason to hate someone besides one thing that alll religions talk about is peace but where is the peace from the religions its no where to be found yes we should help our young ones to be strong but not to hate each other there is more to live than hjatred yes of course hatred will always be around but to call for peace is something that takes balls and courage
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    but y dismantle a religion if you dont understand it.
    I understand several things that I hate and some religions are on that list. Understanding them doesn't change the fact that I hope for their destruction.

I take it you are a high minded liberal who thinks that awareness and familiarization can overcome hatred. You just need to educate people and say that diversity is good a lot of times and people will believe it. Wrong. Some people and things are just evil and need to be stopped.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

FLawEdmiNd (Apr 01, 2010)

Thanks

ah but you forget that it doesnt matter the religion we are still all human one species i know you are an open minded person but who are you to judge and hate anything if im correct no one on this earth has the power to judge and you are not him

Thanks

Yes I do have the right and ability to judge. You equate open mindedness with moral relativism. Your parents and the schools raised people with this notion that nothing is completely right or wrong. As a result what do we have? An anything goes generation of people who contribute nothing but crime to a country in decline.

Yes, it is right to judge. Somethings are wrong. I don't care what somebody's religion says. Evil is evil and you can't persuade everyone with pamphlets and seminars. Remember, as you embrace this happy go lucky attitude, of the adage "when good men fail to act evil prevails."

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with alot that you said

but i agree with beast too.

for me yeah if you dont understand something why judge it? but thats human nature, everything is judged in the light of how we were raised and what we veiw that is right and wrong. Some people and things you cant change, evilness cannot be changed it comes with the goodness of everything and everyone. yes it would be nice for us all to get along with another no matter race or religion, but that will never come easily from the fact that we are all human, and have the minds to set us apart from one another with that capiblity to judge others.

No i dont think war and hatred is bred, its apart of the human nature, some show it more than others and it really obvious. Its been apart of our history since anyone can remember, its even stated in many of religious books that war was happening before between good and evil of heven and hell. men and women can be the best of people, great images of how we should be, but they could be something that would disgust you when their alone.

Its more of the matter of how you think and how you can help change at least one person for the better. thats all you can do other than hope for all of to disappear and change. No one person cannot change the world, but like many have said before changing one person can change the world over time. It might not happen now, but it might change in the future that we cannot see.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Plenty of individuals have changed the world?

Rosa Parks.
    Charles Darwin.
    Adolf Hitler.

There's no reason to think that you don't have the power to shake the ground or any reason to believe that one person can't do amazing things.

Moving on. I fail to understand how humanity can be categorized as one species any more; we are so far separated by our differences that each race has become its own species of human, just like all the other animals.

I take pride in my judgments and the fact that I can make my own choices on what I like and how I think. In fact, I'm kind of shallow. Assuming things about a person or a thing when I don't know the answers is second nature, it's really just filling in the blanks until I get the information.

However, I don't care to go on about that, nevertheless, free opinion has been given to the world and it cannot be taken away no matter how hard anyone might try, else the world turns into an Ayn Rand book 0_o

This is what you've been given, either change it or shut your mouth. No matter how harsh that sounds it's the truth.

I should've added lol at the end.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast