+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friday 11th... 2011

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Friday 11th... 2011

Ah yes.. the world was shaken once more.. with yet another earthquake and a massive Tsunami in Japan... sheesh : /

First of all... *sigh* I hope the death toll does not rise even more.. I hear its 1.4 and still counting... despite how big the wave was, and the destruction I saw on the news, I thought there was gonna be more than that... well thank god for that then, that my assumptions were wrong...

On the brighter side here is a little report i found online -

According to the official twitter, light novel author & anime writer Ubukata Tow and his family escaped unhurt from the earthquake hit Tohoku area of Japan on March 11th. He said some of the furniture in his study fell down and his cell phone and PC have been destroyed. Ubukata is living in Fukushima, which is close to the most devastated area by the quake and the following tsunami.

Shitaya Tomoyuki tweeted that one of the work rooms of J.C. Staff was completely messed up by the earthquake. J.C. Staff has resumed working in a couple of hours after the quake.

Miyamoto Yukihiro (the series director of "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica") tweeted that the staff of SHAFT are cleaning up the scattered papers of the key and in-between animations of Madoka Magica and trying to contact the animators. Miyamoto found a crack in the pillar of the building.

According to the official twitters, the airing of some anime will be delayed due to the extension of news programs:

Toaru Majutsu no Index II episode 22 on Toyo MX
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica episode 10 on TBS
    Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! episode 9 on BS11
    Gosick episode 10 on TV Tokyo

The following events have been canceled due to the earthquake:

Tochigi TV Anime Festa
    Director Imaishi Hiroyuki's autograph session at Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Premium Shop
    Steins;Gate Preview at Nagoya
    Touhou Project Reitaisai Fest
    Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo Talk Show by Shinkai Makoto and Kanemoto Hisako
    Suite Precure♪ Mini Concert
    Evangelion x Toyota Electronic Vehicle special event
    Chihara Minori Live at Zepp Tokyo
    Bandai's G Festival x Emotion Festival 2011

Sources: Soraoto official website, Gainax, Steins;Gate official twitter, Touhou Reitaisai official twitter, Mainichi, Ubukata summit official twitter, Index official twitter, TV Tokyo, Miyamoto's twitter
    *waits eagerly for Gosick* =.=

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friday 11th... 2011

awww i feel really bad. my uncle and his family was hit by the earthquake and luckly their doing fine. ( tears of joy) i pray for everyone's well-being.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats nice to hear superstar lets hope Japan bounces back up quickly

I wonder if they'll have a worse economy crisis or something after this... >.<"

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

It's very sad. The beloved country was demolished. I do feel better about one thing though; along the coast of Japan, people build everything out of rice. This is because it is plentiful and easy to rebuild, and they do this because of the tsunamis that they experience often. Sadly, though, like you said, there is a death toll that still has yet to be confirmed. The biggest issue now is transportation and communication.... no one can get home and no one can tell their loved ones that they survived. It's terrible. I hope that things get better soon for the people of Japan. Like you said, though, the death toll is not as high as it could be, so that is definitely a good thing... I hope that many more people will be able to be with their families and survive the destruction that they are experiencing right now...

Thanks

Indeed.. the incident really shocked me. I never thought another tsunami / earthquake that big would occur this shortly after the last one in Indonesia... oh some of the waves got all over to Malaysia as well that time... hit my granny's house but she's ok.. my uncle found a live grouper fish in the house though xD that was 2004 was it? Earthquakes were not this frequent before this.. hmm

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Just as long as that nuclear power plant in Fukushima doesn't 'splode...

Thanks

I hear they heard an explosion there... what happened there actually?

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    I hear they heard an explosion there... what happened there actually?
    The explosion is believed to be caused by Hydrogen gas in the steam vented from the reactor cooked off and exploded. This also means that reactor core is now hot enough to rip apart H20 into Hydrogen and Oxygen... (which is a very bad sign...)

This reactor 'incident' already ranks as the 3rd worst accident in the history of nuclear power...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Mar 14, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast