Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Friday the 13th

So it's friday the 13th... I noticed it just now and it's already the evening in my time zone.
    I wanted to ask wheather you believe 13 is a cursed number and has anything paranormal happened to you on friday the 13th.

I personaly like number 13 and my life on this friday is as boring as always...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Friday the 13th

Nothing has ever happened to me on the thirteenth, and I honestly believe it is all superstition and complete bogus. I don't even know why they 'cursed' Friday, the thirteenth anyway.

But I also believe that [might be contradicting myself, here] that those who DO believe in Friday, the 13th always experience something. Not because it is actually cursed and whatnot.. but because their minds make it up. It's possible.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really debatable material.

--Moving..

I think its just a number, and just in peoples head. If you think your going to have bad luck, you just might. Or you might take something bad that happen to you and make it relate to Friday the 13th.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    So it's friday the 13th... I noticed it just now and it's already the evening in my time zone.
    I wanted to ask wheather you believe 13 is a cursed number and has anything paranormal happened to you on friday the 13th.

I personaly like number 13 and my life on this friday is as boring as always...
    I am with you there, I han't had any bad luck today. Hopefully, the number 13 isn't cursed and I won't bomb my track meet today.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It's just a number and no bad luck about it, still I want to see the scary movies if they show them, plus I have no intention that the number 13 is cursed, but why is it cursed?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Er... one time I scorned at the world for thinking Friday the 13th was cursed.
    I taunted and laughed at the superstition.

NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN IT AT ALL... *shrugs shoulders* it could be, it could not be.

I did it because it was a hobby of mine.
    *cough* Yeah... I loved trying to TRIGGER "curses"... breaking mirrors, walking under ladders, waiting for the black cat to cross me... all that Jazz.

Well, I remember (EDIT) 5 years ago that I did what I usually did in thunderstorms and waves in the ocean: "C'mon! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT" shouted I into the air.

... and well, quite frankly it DID do better than that.

T_T A surprise test, 4 pissed-off teachers, spraining my ankle during running (I was a sprinter, to have my feet immobilized in anyway was horrible), I lost most of my lunch and the rest fell down the stairs (I love lunch... ), I tripped down the stairs more than twice (1 was the usual every week), a storm-drain broke off from the ceiling and clonked me on the head, I ran into more than 12 people, and when I finally paid attention to everything around me to make sure nothing else went wrong: I got hit in the head with a SOCCERBALL from the otherside of the BASEBALL field really hard...

-_-;

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Friday the 13th or anything... I just thought that was a dispicable dispicable day. -_-*

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Nothing has ever happened to me on the thirteenth, and I honestly believe it is all superstition and complete bogus. I don't even know why they 'cursed' Friday, the thirteenth anyway.

But I also believe that [might be contradicting myself, here] that those who DO believe in Friday, the 13th always experience something. Not because it is actually cursed and whatnot.. but because their minds make it up. It's possible.
    I agree with you it's like with the "Placebo pils"- you make believe that they help and they do, and peple who believe in unluck on Friday the 13th have this unluck.

Also I think (I heard it somewhere) that the Friday the 13th was "cursed" becpuse of an economical crisis on this date not long ago.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i do believe it to some degree... but then again, i'm a little paranoid so superstitions can get a hold of me quickly...

however... nothing happens to me on Friday the 13th, the bad stuff that does happen is expected from my own stupidity so i don't think it counts...

all the bad stuff happens to Soshi, but not as much anymore... ^o^ i love to laugh at him... no! wait! his stories... yeah... hee hee

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast